·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Joseph Park

I'd like to see Abyss too.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Roode and Wolves. Those 3 can be brought into WWE but I am not really looking forward to that happening. I am MORE than happy with having AJ Styles, Aries and Joe. These 3 guys had been my top 3 TNA guys until I stopped watching the show entirely.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
The difference is TNA would hire WWE midcarders and make them World Champion, they even put the title on Mick Foley, WWE hires ex-TNA guys and they sit in NXT for an extended period of time.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Should, but won't. Roode's title reign a few years back was the best thing in wrestling. He's still amazing out there. Lashley has blossomed into the wrestler that many thought he could be before his premature push. MVP can talk his ass off, and was pretty amazing as the head of his faction in TNA with Lashley. MVP/Lashley vs Heyman/Brock would be incredible now, and people would buy it.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Nxt had a shot at the wolves and elected to not offer them a deal, so I doubt they get signed. Roode still has a while left on his deal, and Storm went back to TNA. I can't conceivably see them going after ex-wwe talent like Lashley or EC3, or even Eli drake. Vince and Trips seem like they might jus be too proud to admit they got it wrong in letting them go (although personally I think Lashley isn't worth it anyway).

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
Hopefully not, all these guys didn't do shit for TNA and all of a sudden people will think they'll make WWE interesting... There problem was never talent, it's the direction of the company.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
From a pure entertainment standpoint, I'd love to see Daniels and Kaz have a run as a tag team. I think they'd fit in and could help the younger, less experienced teams learn to be better in the ring.

A confrontation with New Day could also be comedic gold.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts