Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've realised this is just going to start another repetitive thread, could a mod please delete this thread.

Thanks

·
Banned
679 Posts
Re: Bored of Punk hate.

Punk is one of the worst things in wwe, he not only bores me to death but he's the only superstar who can have a segment with anyone and is garutneed a loss in viewership

·
Registered
3,528 Posts

Its not Punk thats boring, its the crap storyline they've created. Actually, its not the storyline, its how they've booked it. How are we supposed to care when the exact same thing, and i mean the EXACT same thing happens between Jericho/Punk every week?

Punk wins a match, Jericho appears on screen and tries to anger Punk. Same ol' shit.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Punk is one of the worst things in wwe, he not only bores me to death but he's the only superstar who can have a segment with anyone and is garutneed a loss in viewership
back it up

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts

:lmao :lmao :lmao at so many Punk marks getting annoyed at all the hate. Try being a HHH fan lol. You may all suck it up because it isn't going away and will no doubt only get worse the longer he stays at the top.

·
Registered
154 Posts

Oh my, People are hating someone most people like what a shock. Try being a Jeff Hardy or Kane fan then. Also, why are certain dickheads under the impression that people under a certain post count aren't worth an opinion as much as someone over a certain post count?

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts

Lol. Get used to it, buddy. It happens to basically every wrestler that has a lot of fans. With more popularity comes more haters. Its life.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
It's tiresome and tedious, especially when people don't have valid reasons for disliking him and blindly-hate him by calling him a ''vanilla midget'' or a ''hobo''. However, hate expected when you're the top guy. The IWC bandwagon around a guy when he's the underdog, but as soon as they get to the top they turn on him.

Punk still entertains me and that's all that matters to me. WWE have pretty much created a new star in Punk, and people can't accept that, and it's ironic because it's those same people who were hating on WWE for Cena and Orton being in the main-event for years, but when they create a new star in Punk, they hate it to.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Can someone enlighten me on what a "vanilla midget" is? Is it an ice cream flavor where the cone is a little bit smaller then other cones? I'm not very well know with my dairy products due to my lactose intolerance.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Can someone enlighten me on what a "vanilla midget" is? Is it an ice cream flavor where the cone is a little bit smaller then other cones? I'm not very well know with my dairy products due to my lactose intolerance.
Kevin Nash on Eddie Guerrero, CM Punk Brought it up here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.