Wrestling Forum banner

Corrupt a Wrestling Wish

1721 Views 35 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  BigBossPunk
I'm sure you're all familiar with how the "Corrupt" game works. Basically, you make a wish and someone grants it, but in a fucked up way.

EG.

"Seth Rollins wins the WWEWHC title"

corrupted : "Seth Rollins wins the WWEWHC, but in a freak hair bleaching accident, all of his hair falls out. Stone Cold Steve Austin claims that a bald world champions is his copyright and Vince refuses to pay royalties, so Seth is stripped of the title and relegated to NXT to job to the Ascension"

That's just an example though. So. Corrupt my wish!

I wish that Fandango has on air threesome with Summer and Layla.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· GENKI D&
3,244 Posts
Summer and Layla turn the tables on Dango, using strap-ons. :sad:

That was hard to do. Summer AND Layla? :eek:kada Why must you make me corrupt that beautiful wish?

Whatever.

I wish that Roman Reigns gets less of a push than Rollins.

· Munster Mash
4,927 Posts
Rollins gets a tremendous push, but he ends up sidelined due to a freak accident that leaves him paralyzed from the waist down.

I wish Kofi Kingston would turn heel.

· Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kofi turns heel, and forgets that he is attending a make-a-wish at the weekend. Never one to break kayfabe, Kofi meets the terminally ill child and hits him with the BOOM DROP, hastening his already inevitable decline in health. He is frowned up there after and never get's a rumble spot again.

I wish that there was a huge storyline where all loads of legends come back and face the current roster (like the invasion angle)

· GENKI D&
3,244 Posts
Hulk Hogan botches the legdrop and breaks Bryan's neck in the first encounter of the angle, blacklisting him from the business forever.

Ryback finally wins a World Title, and at of all places, WrestleMania.

· GENKI D&
3,244 Posts
Bryan decides for his future family wrestling is no longer for him. ADR gets the monster push.

John Cena puts over Bray clean.

· #StillRelevant
4,633 Posts
He does, only to leave us in silence again after appearing live for no more than 5 seconds.

I want Christian to have the blue dot over his face

· Registered
38,713 Posts
Ok, but they make all other division into complete jokes

I wish WWE would hire much more imaginative writers

· Registered
2,778 Posts
I wish WWE would invest in better booking for the mid-card and its titles.
WWE.com reports:

We are proud to announce the establishment of a new WWE Talent Intellectual Wellness Policy. WWE Superstars and Divas will be given a 40% discount on one newly released title at Barnes and Noble per month. On top of that, all midcard talent will be offered free rebinding on all books that have become worn or damaged. We look forward to seeing the spectacular results of this renewed focus on quality booking and titles.
I wish some organization out there would provide legitimate competition for WWE.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.