Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
OK for a first shirt but they'll need something better soon. Still, the second Nexus shirt was a big improvement on the first so I'm sure WWE will come up with something in a couple of months, assuming they keep the angle going.

· Registered
192 Posts
There ok, ill secound that that they'll make improvements on the 2nd editions. Wouldn't mind them getting arm strap on like the Nexus. Think they're cool.

· Registered
1,948 Posts
They'll come out with a new shirt if these guys stick around.

Perhaps with some writing on the back or something.

· Santina's Lover
4,338 Posts
They should have the Corres logo as the main pic on the shirt. So just like the nexus shirt, it'll look like a shirt people can wear without it looking wrestling related.
The logo? As in the O of Corre? You'd look like fucking Ironman.

· Registered
192 Posts
Yeah they need a moto on the back, just like Nexus had ' Your either Nexus, Or Against Us '.

· Registered
332 Posts
It looks like something i could of made Back in High School. It just looks too generic to me. Although im sure if the group stays intact that they will make improvements

· Registered
2,387 Posts
I would never wear a shirt where the word is intentionally misspelled for trademark purposes, that's just capitalist idiocy run amok, so just having the logo and no words is a better route if they actually expect people to wear it.

Also the fact that being seen wearing a wrestling shirt now is inherently a bad thing and not something you want others to see, while millions of people are sporting MMA related shirts and sport jerseys without shame, says a lot about where WWE stands today.

· Registered
2,089 Posts
"your either corre or your a whore" i think that would be a awesome catchphrase

· Few adventures require staying home
23,639 Posts
I thought the shirt looked rushed but ok for what they had to work with. I don't like the diagonal design in general and when you put it on a shirt, there's too much empty space.

· Premium Member
1,838 Posts
they are eyecatchers - big time

think they are pretty innovative but I think it sucks that they don´t have anything on the back

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.