Wrestling Forum banner

1021 - 1037 of 1037 Posts

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
anyway if you havent already and would like to, sign for my game - Its ready to go as soon as full

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Fwiw curry I did think you were scum when I shot you - but it was based on completely wrong reasoning :heston

It’s funny because I assumed you were town since I didn’t think there’d be a scum/SK mason pairing which is why I just defended you even when magic and Odo both wanted to. Then I kinda realised that scum/SK Mason pairing is legit EXACTLY something chimp would do + the Rugrat thing + the fact that you never left me a list of messages to identify myself as your partner had me thinking you were scum

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Fwiw curry I did think you were scum when I shot you - but it was based on completely wrong reasoning :heston

It’s funny because I assumed you were town since I didn’t think there’d be a scum/SK mason pairing which is why I just defended you even when magic and Odo both wanted to. Then I kinda realised that scum/SK Mason pairing is legit EXACTLY something chimp would do + the Rugrat thing + the fact that you never left me a list of messages to identify myself as your partner had me thinking you were scum
Ftr I genuinely decided last game I wasn't going to bother with that as a normal mason in the future.

Wouldn't have done it even if we were confirmed town/town. Probably should've faked it for this game though :side:

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
Ftr I genuinely decided last game I wasn't going to bother with that as a normal mason in the future.

Wouldn't have done it even if we were confirmed town/town. Probably should've faked it for this game though :side:
Ya just doing what you'd do as town isn't the end goal for scum play. You gotta do things that make you look town even if you wouldn't do them as town, you gotta try to manipulate the discussion the way you want it to go, you gotta manage how you or your teammates come off after flips, and you gotta resist the urge to help town too much.

1021 - 1037 of 1037 Posts