1001 - 1020 of 1037 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,001
Night 4 has ended

Seiko Shinohara

[/IMG]

“When you lose a loved one...you cherish that person's memory. It's never a burden... You just...want to do whatever you can. Whatever you can...to make her proud... You just want to...so you do!”

Roles: Beloved Princess

Upon your death, it will cause the next day phase to be skipped.

Affiliation: Kisaragi Academy Senior High

Goal: Kill all Heavenly Host affiliated characters and anyone else that may threaten the survival of you and your affiliation.[/B]

Naomi Nakashima

“We can't just stand here quaking in terror. We need to do something...you know? ... We've got to keep our spirits up. After all, it's probably not just the two of us in here.”

Roles: 1x Executioner

You may PM me during day to execute any player who is at least half way to being lynched once. This will cause the player to be executed and day will end.

Goal: Kill all Heavenly Host affiliated characters and anyone else that may threaten the survival of you and your affiliation.

Day 5 has been skipped, it is now night 5. Night 5 will end whenever everyone submits their role in.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,009
Night 5 has ended

Yuuya Kizami

"(In here...) (...getting killed by the school and getting killed by me...are one and the same.) We're all going to die here either way, after all..."

Roles: Mason/1xinvestigative immune/serial killer

You may talk with your mason partner in a private qt. If you are targeted by an affiliation cop, your affiliation will show up as Kisaragi Academy Senior High for only the first time. Lastly, you are able to attempt to make a kill each night.

Affiliation: Byakudan Senior High School

Goal: Ensure the deaths of every other player in the game.

Fake:

Satoshi Mochida

"We appreciate the warning, but we have to try. We'll do whatever we can to find everyone and get out of here. They're all such good people... They've done nothing to deserve this! And I absolutely will not give up on them just because there's some nebulous curse that might strike back at me!"

Roles: 3x bodyguard/mason

You may choose a player to attempt to protect from night kills at night. You can only do this 3 times. You may also talk to your mason partner in a private qt.

Goal: Kill all Heavenly Host affililated characters and anyone else that may threaten the survival of you and your affiliation.

Yoshikazu Yanagihori

"Aaaaoooooooouuugghh...ooooouuuuuggghhh..."

Roles: 1x strongman.

You will be able to make a mafia nightkill that will go through any protection.

Affiliation: Heavenly Host Elementary School

Goal: Kill all non-Heavenly Host affiliated players in the game.

Fake:

Nana Ogasawara

"We had to continue struggling against our fate, calling out into the darkness with whatever voices we had left... ...for as long as we lived...

Roles: None

Affiliation: Musashigawa Girls' Middle School

Goal: Kill all Heavenly Host affiliated characters and anyone else that may threaten the survival of you and your affiliation

Town are unable to prevent mafia from securing majority. Mafia has won the game.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Sky was mafia? That’s annoying on so many levels lmao. Had her as scum within like 2 pages only to relent and then never consider again because Rop3 and curry both tried to bus her :heston

Anyway well played I guess. Pretty sure I outposted the entire scum team combined but that how it be sometimes

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Btw haven’t read the scum qt yet so dunno who’s idea it was but moonie faking that affiliation cop (assuming it was doddsy’s role?) and then lying about a result on Doddsy was probably the play of the game

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
giving poyser bodyguard as a fake role but not actually giving him it AND giving town no protection :CENA

1001 - 1020 of 1037 Posts