Wrestling Forum banner

1601 - 1610 of 1610 Posts

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,601 ·
The MSM does enough to make themselves look stupid. I linked you a video of them trying to sell the idea of a Vaccine Passport, and you can see how many people are telling them to fuck off in the comment section. The same MSM, mind you, that released a video of the KKK the day of the Chauvin trial just to stir up shit.

5g is dangerous. It emits far more radiation than 4g, and they need to set up more / lower towers because the radio waves have a much shorter range. There were major petitions by WDA Scientists to have it recalled and reevaluated. It's a potential cash cow to the cable/internet companies and it's needed to advance the technological grids, so they released it prematurely.

I can't speak for everyone that post here. I don't have a clue what "timeline" you're talking about.
Once again, MSM don't need to highlight idiots to make people like you look stupid. Stupid people like you are posting in forums and social media. We interact with this stupidity ourselves to know how stupid you guys are.

They said the same thing about cellphones back in the day too. Yet people still carry them around even more today. You really don't understand how economics work if you think 5g is a cash cow for these companies. These companies don't want to upgrade to keep up with competition. They want to hold off upgrading until they milked even more from old tech.

You definitely know what timeline I'm talking about. You conspiracy nuts were saying how the NWO will take over by now. lol

Yeah and last I checked, their store was opened at FULL capacity. They could've closed everything off aside from the Groceries section that's sold all on one side of the store. There's FAR more risk of spread in a place like Walmart where people cluster, rather than the corner store that generally doesn't hold more than 5-10 people at a time that walk in and out. If ONLY Walmart is open, then you get MORE people clustering in the same area.
What exactly is your point here? They tried to enforce physical distancing right? Why are you whining about stores selling more than groceries? Do you even go shopping for groceries? Other than the weekends, these places are pretty spacious because people go to work. I don't know about your country, but mine introduced measures to reduce crowds at big stores to lower crowd sizes. It doesn't always work but there were efforts to reduce crowds. Also smaller groceries have operated as per usual besides new fixed entry and exit points. Both big retail and smaller corner stores were allowed to operate per usual. Your corner stores are losing out during the pandemic because the walk-in crowds who make up the bulk of their revenue has all but evaporated as people are discouraged from hanging out. It is essential for people to buy groceries to eat their meals, it isn't essential when people buy drinks and snacks and smokes from the corner store while hanging out or on the go.

Amazon made FAR more money during the pandemic, because it was a complete transfer of wealth from the small businesses that couldn't operate. Funny how here in Canada they conveniently closed down all the stores during the month to shop for Holiday gifts, then allowed them to semi-open up shortly after Christmas was over
Which business was Amazon stealing from small businesses in your area? It is going to be pretty funny to me if the small businesses around you actually use Amazon delivery for their supplies. Go shop at Taobao or something if you hate Amazon this much. lol.

Its very simple. For the Great Reset to happen, they need to destroy the independent livelihoods of the middle class. they want us to be entirely dependent on them through renting everything, and using digital/social credit systems similar to what you see in China (China is an incubated and tamer version of what the world will look like). "You'll Own Nothing And Be Happy" is one of the slogans that the WEF used to promote TGR. Centralization of power comes from absorption and eliminating people's options to look elsewhere when power is abused. They want a perfect Utopia that they can have complete control over, and that won't happen with Capitalism in place.
For last fking time, the great reset was predicting future consumer habits versus rising costs. Did you live before the internet age? Or worse, are you so old you have dementia and forgot about life before the dot com era? How many physical copies of entertainment, magazines, newspaper did people consume before? How many of us still use physical versions of this still today? Are you ditching the cloud and only using physical drives for your storage? Buying itune tracks at 99cents a pop or subscribe to spotify to get access to every track? That's what the prediction was about Karen.

People also still wants to own their own housing and transportation. But with no end in sight for rising prices, the solution they forsee is people resorting to renting or moving to cheaper locations. Heck, the pandemic has started a trend where workers could be moving to areas with cheaper costs of living while doing work remotely.

Go read Aldous Huxley's A Brave New World. Hopefully you'll understand what I mean.
Omg this is peak selfawarewolves material here. Referencing brave new world while literally being the one distracted by fake shit that gave you your dopamine shots like covid is a hoax to address the real issues facing society.

I don't take pride in likes/dislikes, but I'll show it when you utter out baseless bullshit like "society rejected Karens like you" yet the comment section all over the MSM videos are getting nuked with people that think like me despite Big Tech's best efforts to shadowban, censor and deplatform anyone that questions the narrative. You apparently concede to the Government overreach, yet you have a hard time believing that they've been pathologically lying throughout this entire thing. Once a liar, always a liar, but there's still people gullible enough to line up and take their experimental gene-therapy that hasn't been approved by the FDA, and massively funded by a guy that used to talk a whole lot about the importance of population reduction. Produced by Pfizer that has more criminal history than Al Capone and recently got exposed/called out by the guy that ran them, and by J&J that had to recall their baby powder because it caused cancer...
Karens don't know they are Karens. Even when confronted with their Kareness they see themselves as the victim. Dude big tech literally enabled idiots like you for a decade until they realize they can't monetize if society is destroyed lol. They still do very little in countries where they lack the language expertise to root out dangerous ideas and let morons plant seeds of destruction.

This 'they' is so enticing isn't it? Face it, the world can't even agree on a fight against climate change nor stopping corporations from destroying everything or handle income inequality and you think 'they' are capable of this giant conspiracy that only you, the so comfortable in your life Karen behind a computer screen, can figure it out? Someone is watching too much Hollywood movies in their comfort.

Oh wait, in your silly head the corporations are part of the 'they'. Only true seekers of truth from bitchute can save the day. Please give them more money to save the world!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
The funniest part for me about all this anti vaxxer misinformation nonsense is that the conspiracy theorists utterly failed in their attempt to stop people getting the vaccine. Turn out in the UK and US has been higher than expected so it does just show that all the nutters are just a loud small minority.

I had my first vaccine last week with no issues and no hesitation because I'm not a moron an it helps get society back on track.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,603 ·
The funniest part for me about all this anti vaxxer misinformation nonsense is that the conspiracy theorists utterly failed in their attempt to stop people getting the vaccine. Turn out in the UK and US has been higher than expected so it does just show that all the nutters are just a loud small minority.

I had my first vaccine last week with no issues and no hesitation because I'm not a moron an it helps get society back on track.
Unfortunately the misinformation do work on some. I have a family member that refuse to take the vaccine because of BS anti-Western medicine propaganda from China. But I take comfort he is at least not that dumb to cite vaccine shedding or vaccine having magnets and 5g. Silver linings I guess.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
So, I am trying to understand the walking contradictions of folks.

They promote Trump’s Operation Warp Speed and praise the vaccines, yet won’t take them.

They won’t take the vaccines, then bitch when Biden says we are buying doses to send overseas.

Are they Just not happy about anything?

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,606 ·
So, I am trying to understand the walking contradictions of folks.

They promote Trump’s Operation Warp Speed and praise the vaccines, yet won’t take them.

They won’t take the vaccines, then bitch when Biden says we are buying doses to send overseas.

Are they Just not happy about anything?
It is actually consistent when their entire world view is orange man good, foreigners bad, Democrats worst. So they praise the previous guy for the vaccine even though they don't want to take them. They don't want your government to help foreign countries but will be willing to compromise if GOP can claim credit.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,610 ·
Not sure if Stewart was doing satire because his whole bit was based on the virus sharing the name as the lab. But that is a sign of a good satire isn't it? lol

The lab leak theory isn't out of the realm of possibilities. That lab was considered not secured enough for some of the dangerous viruses they are doing research on. It is possible a virus escaped into the surrounding and cross species via bats or other mammals into something more dangerous to humans. Just not the bio weapon research some conspiracy theorists seem to think it is.

1601 - 1610 of 1610 Posts