Wrestling Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1610 Posts

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
To anyone interested:

Dr. Mike Yeadon (former Vice President / CSO of Pfizer and founder of Ziarco Pharma) is speaking out about the grave dangers of taking the COVID vaccines and the real agenda behind them.

·
The face that runs the List
11,681 Posts
I got my second shot today. Zero side effect even though I'm in one of the vulnerable categories.

I'm really happy to be done with this, most of my friends already had their first shot and I can't wait to go back to terraces or parties with them this summer.

We all agreed that we would still be careful and not go back to how it was before the pandemic but just the fact that I don't have to count how many people will be present or decide not to go because of one particular person who could very likely infect me is a huge bonus.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,583 ·
This shit just keeps resurfacing even with the vaccines. A surge in cases around Asia with the new variant the past few weeks resulting in lockdowns again to curb the spread.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,585 ·
Jee, I wonder why....

You still think that this is all about "curbing the spread". Very cute.
Because vaccines aren't 100% effective or accessible to everyone.

You still into that conspiracy hole? People are still getting sick and dying and you still cling to your Karen conspiracy fantasy because life is too comfortable for you.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Because vaccines aren't 100% effective or accessible to everyone.

You still into that conspiracy hole? People are still getting sick and dying and you still cling to your Karen conspiracy fantasy because life is too comfortable for you.
The vaccine hasn't been been approved by any regulatory governmental agency with oversight like the FDA. The vaccine has “emergency use authorization” which means governments rely on the "data" and claims from Big Pharma and not a 3rd party regulatory governmental oversight agency.

Emergency Use Authorization:

"Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS says that an EUA is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives".

^^^

It's experimental gene-therapy. The former head of Pfizer admitted it, and countless other doctors and scientists have been banned and deplatformed for calling out the elephant in the room. The vaccine is not meant to be effective in curbing jack shit. You're still completely asleep to the fact that they're using these measures as a trojan horse to kill Capitalism, wreck the middle class and destroy small businesses to tighten control and usher in their new world model. You should see how Canada is right now, because people here are mostly passive and allow the Government to do whatever the hell they want. A month ago, Doug Ford tried giving the Police disproportional powers like stopping anyone to ask where they're going, and it only got overturned because the police departments wouldn't go along with it and addressed it in a formal letter.

You'll probably get it after the 55th "variant" wave...

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,587 ·
The vaccine hasn't been been approved by any regulatory governmental agency with oversight like the FDA. The vaccine has “emergency use authorization” which means governments rely on the "data" and claims from Big Pharma and not a 3rd party regulatory governmental oversight agency.

Emergency Use Authorization:

"Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS says that an EUA is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives".

^^^

It's experimental gene-therapy. The former head of Pfizer admitted it, and countless other doctors an scientists have been banned and deplatformed for calling out the elephant in the room. The vaccine is not meant to be effective in curbing jack shit. You're still completely asleep to the fact that they're using these measures as a trojan horse to kill Capitalism, wreck the middle class and destroy small businesses to tighten control and usher in their new world model. You should see how Canada is right now, because people here are mostly passive and allow the Government to do whatever the hell they want. A month ago, Doug Ford tried giving the Police disproportional powers like stopping anyone to ask where they're going, and it only got overturned because the police departments wouldn't go along with it and addressed it in a formal letter.

You'll probably get it after the 55th "variant" wave...
LOL LOL I can't even. There is a reason they are approved for emergency use. Because guess what, it was an emergency.

Bolded part is so ironic lol.

Yeah virus mutate, derp so there are variants.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
LOL LOL I can't even. There is a reason they are approved for emergency use. Because guess what, it was an emergency.

Bolded part is so ironic lol.

Yeah virus mutate, derp so there are variants.
Yeah such an urgent pandemic that they have to test you (with the PCR test that it's own creator said isn't a diagnostic tool) to know if you're sick, and they have to pour billions into vaccination campaigns to convince healthy people (and CHILDREN) to take their experimental jab. "Asymptomatic spread" has only really been a thing since this shit started, why? Because they needed to lock down as many people as possible to start wrecking Capitalism. They're already moving forward with the Vaccination ID to let people enter certain public venues, and not just for travel. You think that they'll ever roll back on that? That's something that was dismissed as a "Crazy Conspiracy Theory" just little under a year ago....

Look, if you actually believe this "variant" bullshit then go right ahead. I don't, and so many others don't ether. The variants are just an excuse to keep this shit going and justify regular compounded vaccinations. You'll see, they'll go right back to boiling the frog this fall.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,589 ·
Yeah such an urgent pandemic that they have to test you (with the PCR test that it's own creator said isn't a diagnostic tool) to know if you're sick, and they have to pour billions into vaccination campaigns to convince healthy people (and CHILDREN) to take their experimental jab. "Asymptomatic spread" has only really been a thing since this shit started, why? Because they needed to lock down as many people as possible to start wrecking Capitalism. They're already moving forward with the Vaccination ID to let people enter certain public venues, and not just for travel. You think that they'll ever roll back on that? That's something that was dismissed as a "Crazy Conspiracy Theory" just little under a year ago....

Look, if you actually believe this "variant" bullshit then go right ahead. I don't, and so many others don't ether. The variants are just an excuse to keep this shit going and justify regular compounded vaccinations. You'll see, they'll go right back to boiling the frog this fall.
Dude...did you not live thru 2020? How was it not an urgent emergency? The economies were dying! The only thing you seem to care about.

It almost seem like as time goes on, every conspiracy Karen idea you tried to push become more and more obvious was fake, you start to lose your mind on everything else. Now variants are bullshit. lol Can't accept being wrong, so everybody else has to be wrong. lol Stay in your cult while the rest of us try to get society back again.

·
Registered
#PushElias
4,060 Posts
Glad that I'll be able to get the vaccine in a few weeks, and once I do a lot of stress will go away. I think Australia has done a fantastic job handling COVID, a few stuff ups here and there but apart from that we've done it the right way. People stayed inside during lockdown, wore masks when required and followed all protocols. That's why most of the country was back to normal by July last year.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Dude...did you not live thru 2020? How was it not an urgent emergency? The economies were dying! The only thing you seem to care about.

It almost seem like as time goes on, every conspiracy Karen idea you tried to push become more and more obvious was fake, you start to lose your mind on everything else. Now variants are bullshit. lol Can't accept being wrong, so everybody else has to be wrong. lol Stay in your cult while the rest of us try to get society back again.
Ever wonder how there's protests around the world of 100 000+ marchers (mostly maskless people hugging and talking) that go completely ignored by the MSM, and nobody gets sick during those periods? But, it was a small gathering at so-and-so that caused the spread so lets shut it down. Meanwhile, Walmart stays open and Amazon makes a killing.....

It's a fucking scam. Even some "health ministers" admitted on camera that they read the script that's given to them. EVERYTHING that's happening is to their advantage, and the agenda is flaunted all over the WEF and at Davos. The only ones that buy this are those that follow the MSM like a religion.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,592 ·
Ever wonder how there's protests around the world of 100 000+ marchers (mostly maskless people hugging and talking) that go completely ignored by the MSM, and nobody gets sick during those periods? But, it was a small gathering at so-and-so that caused the spread so lets shut it down. Meanwhile, Walmart stays open and Amazon makes a killing.....

It's a fucking scam. Even some "health ministers" admitted on camera that they read the script that's given to them. EVERYTHING that's happening is to their advantage, and the agenda is flaunted all over the WEF and at Davos. The only ones that buy this are those that follow the MSM like a religion.
When did the MSM ignore these marches? Are you ignoring reality to try to make a point? You have images and videos of people getting sick from this disease and still you think it is a hoax.

Dude you can't even bring up a better point for your conspiracy if you want to argue against small gathering bans. You bring up the marches because that's what your stupid ignorant talking point 'news' bring up to create fake outrage for you to feed off of. Let me help you there with a better point, why ban small gatherings but allow the use of mass transit? The answer is people meet other people in small gatherings more often and spend more time together in enclosed area and we can't afford to ban public transit as a mode of transportation. Compromises had to be made.

Go back to your hole. Society has rejected Karens like you. The real scam is the lies you keep helping to spread to help those grifters make money off of poor ignorant fools like you.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
When did the MSM ignore these marches? Are you ignoring reality to try to make a point? You have images and videos of people getting sick from this disease and still you think it is a hoax.

How many of the top mainstream news outlets covered the major march in London from last week?

There was a pretty big one that I saw in person this weekend in Montreal. Hardly a utterance of it on the news.

Dude you can't even bring up a better point for your conspiracy if you want to argue against small gathering bans. You bring up the marches because that's what your stupid ignorant talking point 'news' bring up to create fake outrage for you to feed off of. Let me help you there with a better point, why ban small gatherings but allow the use of mass transit? The answer is people meet other people in small gatherings more often and spend more time together in enclosed area and we can't afford to ban public transit as a mode of transportation. Compromises had to be made.
My points are sound and I provide evidence. You on the other hand, bring nothing to the table aside from whine about "Karens".

Your explanation is nonsense. People are enclosed all the time in big retails and yet those remain open. People at marches gather for the whole day and chat it up. The MSM doesn't want to draw attention to it so it's never used as a reason why people are getting sick.

It's always the small businesses that end up suffering. I wonder why....

Go back to your hole. Society has rejected Karens like you. The real scam is the lies you keep helping to spread to help those grifters make money off of poor ignorant fools like you.
Oh, right on cue. The Karen thing again.

Maybe one day you'll come up with something more thought-provoking.

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Just booked in to get my first pfizer vaccination next month.

Australia here has done with lockdowns, it's been very uptight and the cases have been extremely low. The lockdowns have been lifted or travel quarantine hasn't been handled properly and cases have risen, so lockdown has occurred again and been sucessful.

The vaccines on the other hand have been a disaster with a massive under supply.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,596 ·

How many of the top mainstream news outlets covered the major march in London from last week?

There was a pretty big one that I saw in person this weekend in Montreal. Hardly a utterance of it on the news.
Mainstream media did cover some of these anti-lockdown rallies. Reuters had pieces about it. They just didn't make them the most important part of the news cycle. It was like oh those idiots again type of coverage.

My points are sound and I provide evidence. You on the other hand, bring nothing to the table aside from whine about "Karens".

Your explanation is nonsense. People are enclosed all the time in big retails and yet those remain open. People at marches gather for the whole day and chat it up. The MSM doesn't want to draw attention to it so it's never used as a reason why people are getting sick.

It's always the small businesses that end up suffering. I wonder why....
Nah your points have been ridiculous since the beginning. Karen gonna Karen. You realize how out of touch you are so you cling onto your cult even more. You really think governments want to lose money just to kill small businesses? Newsflash, MSM also don't always cover how people were violating rules before you dumb marches either. Big retail are closing too. Groceries are the ones making money during the pandemic. But you do you thinking you really care about small business and ignoring every other facts that don't support your cult thinking.

Oh, right on cue. The Karen thing again.

Maybe one day you'll come up with something more thought-provoking.
The shoe fits. 1 year deep into this and you still cling unto your Karen thinking. I am amazed at the patience and compassion of people doing healthcare and retail that have to deal with people like you without going postal. That shit aint' for me if I have to deal with people that are way too comfortable with their lives and have to make a nuisance of themselves to find any purpose in life.

·
Registered
#PushElias
4,060 Posts
Just booked in to get my first pfizer vaccination next month.

Australia here has done with lockdowns, it's been very uptight and the cases have been extremely low. The lockdowns have been lifted or travel quarantine hasn't been handled properly and cases have risen, so lockdown has occurred again and been sucessful.

The vaccines on the other hand have been a disaster with a massive under supply.
Yeah they've been taking their time trying to get more vaccines over here, hopefully they can get a move on so more people can get it quickly. The more people vaccinated the better

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Mainstream media did cover some of these anti-lockdown rallies. Reuters had pieces about it. They just didn't make them the most important part of the news cycle. It was like oh those idiots again type of coverage.
So the answer is no. MSM didn't cover shit.

I love how you spin it as the rallies not being covered because they're idiots not worthy of coverage. These things happen all over the world and in big numbers that grow by the day. The MSM will always single out the stupidest shit and demonize groups if it fits their narrative. They don't want more people waking up to the fact that there's a very strong resistance out there and would make more people question things.

Nah your points have been ridiculous since the beginning. Karen gonna Karen. You realize how out of touch you are so you cling onto your cult even more. You really think governments want to lose money just to kill small businesses? Newsflash, MSM also don't always cover how people were violating rules before you dumb marches either. Big retail are closing too. Groceries are the ones making money during the pandemic. But you do you thinking you really care about small business and ignoring every other facts that don't support your cult thinking.
Are you trying to tell me that Walmart and Costco hasn't been making a killing through the pandemic? Only the Grocery stores? In what world do you live? Ever heard of Amazon?

Government is making money through this, and right now they're gofers for Big Tech and Big Pharma which have everything to gain. Their jobs aren't dependent on small businesses. Billionaire Technocrats are thriving (provable statistically) which is the point of absorption, transfer and centralization of power, and more Billionaires have been created through the pandemic than ever before. You're still thinking along the lines of Capitalism, which is the very thing that they're trying to destroy.

There's a difference between going out with a film crew to catch someone violating a rule, and covering a march of 100 000+ people. I'm surprised that even you can't grasp this.

The shoe fits. 1 year deep into this and you still cling unto your Karen thinking. I am amazed at the patience and compassion of people doing healthcare and retail that have to deal with people like you without going postal. That shit aint' for me if I have to deal with people that are way too comfortable with their lives and have to make a nuisance of themselves to find any purpose in life.
No, the shoe doesn't fit. It's a lame and overused insult that covers for the seeming fact that you have no compelling arguments to make, and I'd be respectful / open if you made one instead of being an ignorant dick about everything that challenges the MSM narrative.

If you start broadening your sources beyond the MSM, you'll notice a ton of people from all lines of work that are fed up with Government overreach. This includes people doing healthcare.

8k likes, and 60k dislikes for The Great Reset. You're definitely in the majority....

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,599 ·
So the answer is no. MSM didn't cover shit.

I love how you spin it as the rallies not being covered because they're idiots not worthy of coverage. These things happen all over the world and in big numbers that grow by the day. The MSM will always single out the stupidest shit and demonize groups if it fits their narrative. They don't want more people waking up to the fact that there's a very strong resistance out there and would make more people question things.
Because they are idiots. What is the rallying call other than babies throwing tantrums? Regular people not radicalized by misinformation understand why measures are being taken, unlike folks like you who are still whining about it because life is too comfortable for you.

The MSM don't need to single out the stupidest shit to demonize you. We have posters in here posting about how covid is a hoax, how 5g is dangerous around here before getting banned. Dude even had a timetable of how this 'takeover' will take place. Each day pass and nothing happened. LOL Go ;ook up the posts in this thread. You are coming off as dumb as that person here without anyone's help. I doubt MSM are making accounts to make you look stupid around here. You guys are doing it all by yourselves and then hunker back into your little echo chambers when society rejects you.

Are you trying to tell me that Walmart and Costco hasn't been making a killing through the pandemic? Only the Grocery stores? In what world do you live? Ever heard of Amazon?

Government is making money through this, and right now they're gofers for Big Tech and Big Pharma which have everything to gain. Their jobs aren't dependent on small businesses. Billionaire Technocrats are thriving (provable statistically) which is the point of absorption, transfer and centralization of power, and more Billionaires have been created through the pandemic than ever before. You're still thinking along the lines of Capitalism, which is the very thing that they're trying to destroy.

There's a difference between going out with a film crew to catch someone violating a rule, and covering a march of 100 000+ people. I'm surprised that even you can't grasp this.
Last I checked Walmart and Costco sell groceries... What world do you live in? Amazon didn't need the pandemic to make obscene amount of money lol.

Governments are losing money through this omg. They are risking hyper-inflation dumping cash into the economy. How much bailouts for companies have they given out? Income tax have fallen when the working class lost their jobs or taking in less pay. In what world are you living in that you think Big Tech and Big Pharma are paying more taxes than ordinary folks? Co-relation isn't causation. Billionaires were amassing wealth before the pandemic too. OK what exactly is this capitalism you say they are trying to destroy? Are you implying capitalism didn't create billionaires or rewarded their line of thinking to allow them to amass said wealth?

Who needs a film crew to catch people violating a rule in this day and age? You know what? I hope they do cover you idiots even more instead of treating you as jokes and start a movement where people like you sign waivers from getting subsidized treatments from covid related ailments. If you want to be morons, pay for it.

No, the shoe doesn't fit. It's a lame and overused insult that covers for the seeming fact that you have no compelling arguments to make, and I'd be respectful / open if you made one instead of being an ignorant dick about everything that challenges the MSM narrative.

If you start broadening your sources beyond the MSM, you'll notice a ton of people from all lines of work that are fed up with Government overreach. This includes people doing healthcare.

8k likes, and 60k dislikes for The Great Reset. You're definitely in the majority....
I am done being respectful to people like you since last year. It has been a year and you still are being Karen about this. People being fed up with governments aren't breaking news. You thinking people being fed up with measures means more people support the likes of you is the definition of a thinking of a child. Doesn't surprise me when you take pride in youtube likes and dislikes to prove a point.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Because they are idiots. What is the rallying call other than babies throwing tantrums? Regular people not radicalized by misinformation understand why measures are being taken, unlike folks like you who are still whining about it because life is too comfortable for you.

The MSM don't need to single out the stupidest shit to demonize you. We have posters in here posting about how covid is a hoax, how 5g is dangerous around here before getting banned. Dude even had a timetable of how this 'takeover' will take place. Each day pass and nothing happened. LOL Go ;ook up the posts in this thread. You are coming off as dumb as that person here without anyone's help. I doubt MSM are making accounts to make you look stupid around here. You guys are doing it all by yourselves and then hunker back into your little echo chambers when society rejects you.
The MSM does enough to make themselves look stupid. I linked you a video of them trying to sell the idea of a Vaccine Passport, and you can see how many people are telling them to fuck off in the comment section. The same MSM, mind you, that released a video of the KKK the day of the Chauvin trial just to stir up shit.

5g is dangerous. It emits far more radiation than 4g, and they need to set up more / lower towers because the radio waves have a much shorter range. There were major petitions by WDA Scientists to have it recalled and reevaluated. It's a potential cash cow to the cable/internet companies and it's needed to advance the technological grids, so they released it prematurely.

I can't speak for everyone that post here. I don't have a clue what "timeline" you're talking about.

Last I checked Walmart and Costco sell groceries... What world do you live in? Amazon didn't need the pandemic to make obscene amount of money lol.

Governments are losing money through this omg. They are risking hyper-inflation dumping cash into the economy. How much bailouts for companies have they given out? Income tax have fallen when the working class lost their jobs or taking in less pay. In what world are you living in that you think Big Tech and Big Pharma are paying more taxes than ordinary folks? Co-relation isn't causation. Billionaires were amassing wealth before the pandemic too. OK what exactly is this capitalism you say they are trying to destroy? Are you implying capitalism didn't create billionaires or rewarded their line of thinking to allow them to amass said wealth?

Who needs a film crew to catch people violating a rule in this day and age? You know what? I hope they do cover you idiots even more instead of treating you as jokes and start a movement where people like you sign waivers from getting subsidized treatments from covid related ailments. If you want to be morons, pay for it.
Yeah and last I checked, their store was opened at FULL capacity. They could've closed everything off aside from the Groceries section that's sold all on one side of the store. There's FAR more risk of spread in a place like Walmart where people cluster, rather than the corner store that generally doesn't hold more than 5-10 people at a time that walk in and out. If ONLY Walmart is open, then you get MORE people clustering in the same area.

Amazon made FAR more money during the pandemic, because it was a complete transfer of wealth from the small businesses that couldn't operate. Funny how here in Canada they conveniently closed down all the stores during the month to shop for Holiday gifts, then allowed them to semi-open up shortly after Christmas was over

Its very simple. For the Great Reset to happen, they need to destroy the independent livelihoods of the middle class. they want us to be entirely dependent on them through renting everything, and using digital/social credit systems similar to what you see in China (China is an incubated and tamer version of what the world will look like). "You'll Own Nothing And Be Happy" is one of the slogans that the WEF used to promote TGR. Centralization of power comes from absorption and eliminating people's options to look elsewhere when power is abused. They want a perfect Utopia that they can have complete control over, and that won't happen with Capitalism in place.

Go read Aldous Huxley's A Brave New World. Hopefully you'll understand what I mean.

I am done being respectful to people like you since last year. It has been a year and you still are being Karen about this. People being fed up with governments aren't breaking news. You thinking people being fed up with measures means more people support the likes of you is the definition of a thinking of a child. Doesn't surprise me when you take pride in youtube likes and dislikes to prove a point.
I don't take pride in likes/dislikes, but I'll show it when you utter out baseless bullshit like "society rejected Karens like you" yet the comment section all over the MSM videos are getting nuked with people that think like me despite Big Tech's best efforts to shadowban, censor and deplatform anyone that questions the narrative. You apparently concede to the Government overreach, yet you have a hard time believing that they've been pathologically lying throughout this entire thing. Once a liar, always a liar, but there's still people gullible enough to line up and take their experimental gene-therapy that hasn't been approved by the FDA, and massively funded by a guy that used to talk a whole lot about the importance of population reduction. Produced by Pfizer that has more criminal history than Al Capone and recently got exposed/called out by the guy that ran them, and by J&J that had to recall their baby powder because it caused cancer...

1581 - 1600 of 1610 Posts