Wrestling Forum banner

1561 - 1580 of 1610 Posts

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Do you even know what Agenda 21 is? You are telling me to do research on it but you seem totally ignorant on what it is.

How about you prove the existent of whatever heck BS pizzagate was selling? Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times but sheeps like you keep coming up with different theories to cover up the obvious lies. You exposed your simpleton mind when you see things in black and white. Just because I don't agree with your stupid global cabal conspiracy theories doesn't mean I believe people and government are always harmoniously holding hands.

Here's some history on vaccinations requirements when traveling.

Yes you fell for big business propaganda that opposes sustainable development. Or to be more precise, local big businesses that do not wish to incur short term loss for long term gains because shareholder values reward short term profits over everything else.

Do your own research is simpletons excuse for thinking watching videos online is research. You are simply virtue signaling all these fake concern because you are triggered over wearing a stupid piece of cloth over your face when going out.
You're completely oblivious to everything. Holy shit

Pizzagate was never debunked, you moron. There was overwhelming evidence via Wikileaks and also research on the people involved. Have you ever seen the pictures that James Alefantis posted on his Instagram before Pizzagate blew up? The leaked video of John Podesta torturing a young boy? Tony Podesta's art all over his home referencing child pedophilia? The numerous whistleblowers on the Clintons? Go research all that shit and come back with something more substantial.

Child trafficking is a major issue around the world but someone like you wouldn't even know where to start because everything you know has been spoonfed to you by the MSM

Are YOU aware of Agenda 21? No you're not. You also didn't check out Davos 2020 or read Klaus Shwabb's book on the Great Reset. Why would you? You think that the world is nothing but sunshine and rainbows

As far as Vaccination passports go: Let's talk again in 6 months and see where's were at with this. Let's see how many people are prevented from doing absolutely anything because they refuse to take an experimental vaccine with major potential side effects. Lets see.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,562 ·
You're completely oblivious to everything. Holy shit

Pizzagate was never debunked, you moron. There was overwhelming evidence via Wikileaks and also research on the people involved. Have you ever seen the pictures that James Alefantis posted on his Instagram before Pizzagate blew up? The leaked video of John Podesta torturing a young boy? Tony Podesta's art all over his home referencing child pedophilia? The numerous whistleblowers on the Clintons? Go research all that shit and come back with something more substantial.

Child trafficking is a major issue around the world but someone like you wouldn't even know where to start because everything you know has been spoonfed to you by the MSM

Are YOU aware of Agenda 21? No you're not. You also didn't check out Davos 2020 or read Klaus Shwabb's book on the Great Reset. Why would you? You think that the world is nothing but sunshine and rainbows

As far as Vaccination passports go: Let's talk again in 6 months and see where's were at with this. Let's see how many people are prevented from doing absolutely anything because they refuse to take an experimental vaccine with major potential side effects. Lets see.
The oblivious person accusing other people of being oblivious. Pizzagate centered around a pizza place that was made up. People like you wants to feel superior to others without doing the actual hard work of critical thinking. The idea of pizzagate not being debunked is that child trafficking exists is such a stupid position but someone like you would probably not figure out why.

Agenda 21 as far as I know was something from decades ago attempting to reduce human activities' harm on the environment. Karens like you wanting that act like anything anyone else does is treading on your sovereignty(whatever the fk that is) twist it into some global cabal conspiracy to get high off of it.

You act as if you read his book and not simply watching some dumb video or reading some snippet from a conspiracy nutjob.

Oh the let's see approach after losing the point. That's the thing with conspiracy nuts, they can never be proven wrong because something totally unrelated in the future might support their currently baseless claims. Literally victims of end of the world cult mentality in they can never be wrong until the thing happen. lol

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
The oblivious person accusing other people of being oblivious. Pizzagate centered around a pizza place that was made up. People like you wants to feel superior to others without doing the actual hard work of critical thinking. The idea of pizzagate not being debunked is that child trafficking exists is such a stupid position but someone like you would probably not figure out why.

Agenda 21 as far as I know was something from decades ago attempting to reduce human activities' harm on the environment. Karens like you wanting that act like anything anyone else does is treading on your sovereignty(whatever the fk that is) twist it into some global cabal conspiracy to get high off of it.

You act as if you read his book and not simply watching some dumb video or reading some snippet from a conspiracy nutjob.

Oh the let's see approach after losing the point. That's the thing with conspiracy nuts, they can never be proven wrong because something totally unrelated in the future might support their currently baseless claims. Literally victims of end of the world cult mentality in they can never be wrong until the thing happen. lol
Comet Pizza is a made up place???

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time arguing with you after a profoundly ignorant comment like that.

Have a nice weekend.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,564 ·
Comet Pizza is a made up place???

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time arguing with you after a profoundly ignorant comment like that.

Have a nice weekend.
Oh sorry, I meant to say accusations against the pizza place was made up. Yes you better stop wasting time when all you have is semantics. Next you are going to tell me you believe in Qanon. lol

You can start reading that book you recommend others to read over the weekend instead of wasting both of our time. But that would be doing research that you don't even know anything about. lol

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,841 Posts
Both sides in this thread might be well served to take a breath.

It's not productive or accurate to call those that support the vaccines as stupid or "sheeple," because that's not true. Plenty of very bright people are getting the vaccine and believe it's the correct move. Similarly, it's not fair to dismiss completely those that are skeptical of a set of vaccines that were produced faster than any other vaccine that I'm aware of.

For the first time in my life, I find myself questioning whether I'll take a vaccine. The conspiracy theories about COVID and "the man" wanting to control the population and destroy small businesses is bullshit, it's true, but what is NOT bullshit is genuine concern surrounding these vaccines. I worry that we just don't know about the medium-term ramifications of these things. I don't think it's bonkers to be on either side of that debate.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,566 ·
Dude wasn't only skeptical about the vaccines. He was ranting about wearing a mask is oppression and is a health hazard. I would take a vaccine if my country's regulators deem it safe to use. China-made Sinovac ones seem sketchy as fk though. Almost seem like they are selling placebos with how easily they can be transported and efficacy rate ranging from 60% to 90% from different tests. That's bonkers.

·
5,841 Posts
Dude wasn't only skeptical about the vaccines. He was ranting about wearing a mask is oppression and is a health hazard. I would take a vaccine if my country's regulators deem it safe to use.
Honest question: why is it such a bonkers idea to consider wearing masks oppressive? I don't see it that way, but I understand why some people consider mask mandates an impingement on their freedoms. Some people see any limitation on their freedoms handed down by government as oppression. It's not fair to treat someone like that as crazy out of hand.

On the "mask as health hazard" part, you're right. He's completely wrong there. There's no evidence from credible sources that masks have any negative effects on your health.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Both sides in this thread might be well served to take a breath.

It's not productive or accurate to call those that support the vaccines as stupid or "sheeple," because that's not true. Plenty of very bright people are getting the vaccine and believe it's the correct move. Similarly, it's not fair to dismiss completely those that are skeptical of a set of vaccines that were produced faster than any other vaccine that I'm aware of.

For the first time in my life, I find myself questioning whether I'll take a vaccine. The conspiracy theories about COVID and "the man" wanting to control the population and destroy small businesses is bullshit, it's true, but what is NOT bullshit is genuine concern surrounding these vaccines. I worry that we just don't know about the medium-term ramifications of these things. I don't think it's bonkers to be on either side of that debate.
Questioning the vaccine and its potential effects on the body is the only sane thing to do, because it's too late once you take the jab (or several). Those cases of neurological or auto-immune damage can't be magically fixed once virus starts running rough shot inside your body. If someone drops dead as result of the vaccine, then there's no turning back.

The vaccine is experimental. That's a fact. It's engineered unlike any commercial vaccine before it.

Big pharma and vaccine makers have judicial immunity. That's a fact. It was made that way during the Bush era.

There has been a highly suspicious series of deaths in nursery homes immediately following the vaccine administration in these homes. It was blamed on COVID, but the timing was extremely convenient. There were a few workers that spoke on the situation, one I recall saying that nobody was getting sick before the vaccine and that those that didn't take it were fine.

You also have to ask yourself who gains from this. Big Pharma is making a MASSIVE profit off these vaccines. Is it too insane to think that keeping people sick is also in their best interest as a corporation?

The last time there was an experimental vaccine rolled out like this was for the 1918 flu, and a lot of deaths were a direct result of the vaccine. There's a lot of shit that goes into these things

It is, at the very LEAST deeply concerning to see some people condemn "anti-vaxxers" for respecting their human and constitutional rights. You shouldn't be forced or coerced to put anything in your body. Period. Notwithstanding something risky and unproven to be safe like an experimental vaccine. If they want to make it mandatory, then they should hold themselves accountable for the consequences because its basically murder

I can go on all day about the social-political/technocratic motivation behind the pandemic regulations, or the climate change regulations, but even if you ignore all this, you are STILL faced with a decision that could literally kill you, make you very sick or cause serious neurological damage. That alone is worth investigating and leaving it optional to the population.

·
5,841 Posts
Questioning the vaccine and its potential effects on the body is the only sane thing to do, because it's too late once you take the jab (or several). Those cases of neurological or auto-immune damage can't be magically fixed once virus starts running rough shot inside your body. If someone drops dead as result of the vaccine, then there's no turning back.

The vaccine is experimental. That's a fact. It's engineered unlike any commercial vaccine before it.

Big pharma and vaccine makers have judicial immunity. That's a fact. It was made that way during the Bush era.

There has been a highly suspicious series of deaths in nursery homes immediately following the vaccine administration in these homes. It was blamed on COVID, but the timing was extremely convenient. There were a few workers that spoke on the situation, one I recall saying that nobody was getting sick before the vaccine and that those that didn't take it were fine.

You also have to ask yourself who gains from this. Big Pharma is making a MASSIVE profit off these vaccines. Is it too insane to think that keeping people sick is also in their best interest as a corporation?

The last time there was an experimental vaccine rolled out like this was for the 1918 flu, and a lot of deaths were a direct result of the vaccine. There's a lot of shit that goes into these things

It is, at the very LEAST deeply concerning to see some people condemn "anti-vaxxers" for respecting their human and constitutional rights. You shouldn't be forced or coerced to put anything in your body. Period. Notwithstanding something risky and unproven to be safe like an experimental vaccine. If they want to make it mandatory, then they should hold themselves accountable for the consequences because its basically murder

I can go on all day about the social-political/technocratic motivation behind the pandemic regulations, or the climate change regulations, but even if you ignore all this, you are STILL faced with a decision that could literally kill you, make you very sick or cause serious neurological damage. That alone is worth investigating and leaving it optional to the population.
We can agree to disagree on the motivations of the pharmaceutical companies, the government, and all the other conspiracy theory hocus pocus, but let's drill down to the vaccine itself: I agree 100% about how quickly these vaccines were rolled out and how little we know about their potential effects.

One problem is that the pro-vaccine people have lumped the skeptics into the general "anti-vaxxer" crowd, which really isn't fair. Anti-vaxxers in general are idiots, conspiracy theory lunatics that fabricate negative effects of vaccines that have long since been proven safe. Those people are loons and should be dismissed and laughed at.

This, however, is different. I'm the furthest thing in the world from an anti-vaxxer. My son has had all his vaccinations to this point and always will...and yet I find myself very, very concerned about the COVID vaccine. I do a great deal of research and make careful decisions regarding my son's health. He just turned 7 and has never had sugar, soda, juice, white flour, chocolate, candy, or anything else detrimental to his body, and he's built like a brick shithouse with legit muscles at 7 and never gets sick. The thought that I could hurt him in some way and derail all that with a vaccine that was created more quickly and with less oversight than any other vaccine in our lifetimes really does give me pause.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
We can agree to disagree on the motivations of the pharmaceutical companies, the government, and all the other conspiracy theory hocus pocus, but let's drill down to the vaccine itself: I agree 100% about how quickly these vaccines were rolled out and how little we know about their potential effects.

One problem is that the pro-vaccine people have lumped the skeptics into the general "anti-vaxxer" crowd, which really isn't fair. Anti-vaxxers in general are idiots, conspiracy theory lunatics that fabricate negative effects of vaccines that have long since been proven safe. Those people are loons and should be dismissed and laughed at.

This, however, is different. I'm the furthest thing in the world from an anti-vaxxer. My son has had all his vaccinations to this point and always will...and yet I find myself very, very concerned about the COVID vaccine. I do a great deal of research and make careful decisions regarding my son's health. He just turned 7 and has never had sugar, soda, juice, white flour, chocolate, candy, or anything else detrimental to his body, and he's built like a brick shithouse with legit muscles at 7 and never gets sick. The thought that I could hurt him in some way and derail all that with a vaccine that was created more quickly and with less oversight than any other vaccine in our lifetimes really does give me pause.
About the "theories"

Conspiracies exist. As long as there's people in the world, there will be ideologies that allign and plans forwarded with the right amount of power and influence. It's human nature, and evil, or, the psychopathy / disregard for the welfare of others are also observable traits throughout history.

Like with everything, you have useful information and information that isn't useful. Some with levels of fabrication, some that are grounded in evidence and logic. No doubt there's a lot of misinformation going around, but its on both sides. Its up to you to develope your own framework for filtering information. Mainstream Media, when weaponized, is a massive tool for control. Edward Bernays understood this and its evolved since the industrial revolution. My point is, question ALL things. From the media, from the opposition, because everyone is capable of lying, including billionaire conglomerations. And, some government officials parrot what their higher ups ask of them and dont even realize that they're spreading around falsehoods

Labels like "Anti-vaxxers" and "Conspiracy theorist" only serve to group people into the same ideology regardless of context or the information presented. Its extremely discrediting and misleading because someone with valid claims get lumped into the stereotype and gets judged based on the stereotype and not the information.

Even if you don't die right away from a vaccine or get sick right away, doesn't mean that cumulative damage isn't being done with long-term effects. Just because the MSM claim that it's safe, doesn't make it a reality. Sure, they have their doctors that say things on the news, but there's also a TON of doctors around the world that warn against it

Its cool to know that you research for the sake of your kids. You seem like a caring father. Its not always easy to make the right judgment call I understand that. I just hope that you trust your own instincts and not let fear govern your decisions before looking at the situation clearly.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,571 ·
Honest question: why is it such a bonkers idea to consider wearing masks oppressive? I don't see it that way, but I understand why some people consider mask mandates an impingement on their freedoms. Some people see any limitation on their freedoms handed down by government as oppression. It's not fair to treat someone like that as crazy out of hand.

On the "mask as health hazard" part, you're right. He's completely wrong there. There's no evidence from credible sources that masks have any negative effects on your health.
Because mask wearing is to help slow and reduce the spread of the virus during a pandemic. When people come up with stupid theories about carbon dioxide poisoning or making face covering with holes to 'comply' with regulations, these people aren't at all feeling oppressed but being selfish pricks. They are crazy to value ideological purity about limitation on their freedom over pragmatic solutions during a global pandemic.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Because mask wearing is to help slow and reduce the spread of the virus during a pandemic. When people come up with stupid theories about carbon dioxide poisoning or making face covering with holes to 'comply' with regulations, these people aren't at all feeling oppressed but being selfish pricks. They are crazy to value ideological purity about limitation on their freedom over pragmatic solutions during a global pandemic.
You'll probably be the first in line to wear those fancy new "smart" masks that the WEF is pushing on their website. The ones that let you know when its okay to breathe in some fresh air, lol

Also might be a good time to be stocking up on more toilet paper...

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,573 ·
You'll probably be the first in line to wear those fancy new "smart" masks that the WEF is pushing on their website. The ones that let you know when its okay to breathe in some fresh air, lol

Also might be a good time to be stocking up on more toilet paper...
And you would be wrong to assume that. I replied in an earlier post what I feel about those masks. The average cloth masks are cheap, those WEF masks are capitalists trying to sell trinkets serving the same function at marked up prices by adding 'tech'. I was also making fun of toilet paper hoarders in the thread. That was so last year, but then again you are slower than the average person so I guess that is understandable.

Just like everything else you post, you are once again wrong. Freedumb lol.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
And you would be wrong to assume that. I replied in an earlier post what I feel about those masks. The average cloth masks are cheap, those WEF masks are capitalists trying to sell trinkets serving the same function at marked up prices by adding 'tech'. I was also making fun of toilet paper hoarders in the thread. That was so last year, but then again you are slower than the average person so I guess that is understandable.

Just like everything else you post, you are once again wrong. Freedumb lol.
You make fun of it, yet you're seemingly leading the charge of gullible / arrogant idiots that fall for the blatant fear mongering out of the MSM and make excuses for it. It doesn't make you that much different from the toilet paper hoarders.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,575 ·
You make fun of it, yet you're seemingly leading the charge of gullible / arrogant idiots that fall for the blatant fear mongering out of the MSM and make excuses for it. It doesn't make you that much different from the toilet paper hoarders.
Leading what charge? I only remember saying it was prudent on stocking up 2 weeks of supply during the early stages of pandemic just in case food supply chain broke down due to a spike in short term demand. That is not that much different in grocery shopping for most households. That is very much different from toilet paper hoarders.

That's rich man. You posted some dumb pyramid illuminati nonsense as if it was a 'win' for your position and you call me falling for blatant fear mongering. Dude not everyone is crazy like you leading a charge against a made up global cabal conspiracy illuminati BS because you life is so mundane and lacks a purpose.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
Leading what charge? I only remember saying it was prudent on stocking up 2 weeks of supply during the early stages of pandemic just in case food supply chain broke down due to a spike in short term demand. That is not that much different in grocery shopping for most households. That is very much different from toilet paper hoarders.
I wasn't referencing whatever the hell you said about food supplies.

That's rich man. You posted some dumb pyramid illuminati nonsense as if it was a 'win' for your position and you call me falling for blatant fear mongering. Dude not everyone is crazy like you leading a charge against a made up global cabal conspiracy illuminati BS because you life is so mundane and lacks a purpose.
I've seen enough from you to conclude my assumption that you believe the MSM, the Government, Big Tech and Big Pharma to be all sunshine and rainbows, despite the piling amount of evidence and common sense that they're far from it.

I bet that 3 years from now you'll still be cheerleading them on after all small businesses are destroyed, and after being forced to wear a hazmat headshield that makes you look like Darth Helmet from Spaceballs outdoors and in all public venues

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,577 ·
I wasn't referencing whatever the hell you said about food supplies.
So what were you referring to that is very much the same as toilet paper hoarding?

I've seen enough from you to conclude my assumption that you believe the MSM, the Government, Big Tech and Big Pharma to be all sunshine and rainbows, despite the piling amount of evidence and common sense that they're far from it.

I bet that 3 years from now you'll still be cheerleading them on after all small businesses are destroyed, and after being forced to wear a hazmat headshield that makes you look like Darth Helmet from Spaceballs outdoors and in all public venues
Stop projecting your own biases on others man. Just because I don't criticize organizations you hate doesn't mean I find them to be all sunshine and rainbows. Just because you believe every dumb shit you read or watch that agree with you twisted made up reality doesn't mean everyone is the same as you.

Dude I'm not going to be like you obsesses with dumb conspiracies 3 years from now like you to find any meaning or purpose in life. If what you say comes true, at least my Daddy world monarch is going to take care of me while you hide from them while wrapping your router in faraday cage ranting about pizzagate.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
So what were you referring to that is very much the same as toilet paper hoarding?

Stop projecting your own biases on others man. Just because I don't criticize organizations you hate doesn't mean I find them to be all sunshine and rainbows. Just because you believe every dumb shit you read or watch that agree with you twisted made up reality doesn't mean everyone is the same as you.

Dude I'm not going to be like you obsesses with dumb conspiracies 3 years from now like you to find any meaning or purpose in life. If what you say comes true, at least my Daddy world monarch is going to take care of me while you hide from them while wrapping your router in faraday cage ranting about pizzagate.
You spend more time on this forum arguing about this shit than I do, so who's obsessing about what exactly?

You're an idiot. An arrogant idiot which is even worse. You first say that PizzaGate is based on accusations that were made up. Ok? Based on what? What evidence do you have to debunk any of it? Have you seen the WikiLeaks? James Alefantis' Instagram before the allegations? Gio Forbice's Instagram before the allegations? The leaked video of John Podesta torturing a young boy? Tony Podesta's disturbing child pedophilia art all over his walls? Disturbing child pedophilia art all over Comet Pizza walls. Whistleblowers like Kathy OBrien that spoke out about the Clinton's involvement in human trafficking dating back to the 90s ? Anything at all to debunk any of this?

Same applies to every other topic we've covered. You're the ostrich with it's head in the sand and a giant COVID testing swab firmly up it's ass. Like I get being skeptical of the theories floating out there, but you're not even taking any time to research any of it before dropping in here with all of your devil's advocating crap

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,579 ·
You spend more time on this forum arguing about this shit than I do, so who's obsessing about what exactly?

You're an idiot. An arrogant idiot which is even worse. You first say that PizzaGate is based on accusations that were made up. Ok? Based on what? What evidence do you have to debunk any of it? Have you seen the WikiLeaks? James Alefantis' Instagram before the allegations? Gio Forbice's Instagram before the allegations? The leaked video of John Podesta torturing a young boy? Tony Podesta's disturbing child pedophilia art all over his walls? Disturbing child pedophilia art all over Comet Pizza walls. Whistleblowers like Kathy OBrien that spoke out about the Clinton's involvement in human trafficking dating back to the 90s ? Anything at all to debunk any of this?

Same applies to every other topic we've covered. You're the ostrich with it's head in the sand and a giant COVID testing swab firmly up it's ass. Like I get being skeptical of the theories floating out there, but you're not even taking any time to research any of it before dropping in here with all of your devil's advocating crap
Again what were you referring to that made me not that much different from toilet paper hoarders? Because I share news that shatter your world view?

Btw, did you ever read the book by Klaus Shwabb you tell people to read? Or just repeating dumb shit you read or watch on the internet. If you have not read the book you say is so important about the great reset, then you a fraud. You didn't even bother to do your own research and settled for being a simple mark to grifters to sell you stupid conspiracies. I wonder how much of your money did they scam off of you by preying on your fear and hate against the MSM, government and whatever authority that provided you enough free time to rant about imaginary threats created by your Karen brain.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Took the first Pfizer jab Tuesday. I’m tired and have a sore arm but otherwise pretty good. The sore arm after vaccines is normal and I expected to have a rougher response to the vaccine as I had the Rona. All things considered, I feel good.

Not to mention my Dad and in-laws are fully vaccinated and we are getting together for Easter. Looking forward to getting back to normal.

Get the vaccine and listen to your doctor regarding it.

1561 - 1580 of 1610 Posts