Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

News from FOX 13

Stay safe guys and keep your hygiene like wash your hands with sanitizer.

Reactions: LilacLotus

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,878 Posts
Besides the terrible fact that the Coronavirus is affecting millions of lives globally, it's even more disheartening to know that this deadly virus is only 4 hours away from where I live.

Stay safe, everyone.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The biggest problem is,the incubation from this virus took two weeks to make sure if the object infected or not and even he or she infected,they act like normal people sometimes.

This is what make me worry especially the superstars who just made return from KSA and also Kairi Sane who just back to USA from Japan,Kairi might be primary suspect now and don't know how many Superstar that already have contact with her after she return from Japan.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
If it spread fast the it won't be his choice.
He's not risking all that money being lost because of an overreaction from something that isn't worse than the flu

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
The death rate from the coronavirus is less than 4%. Massive overreaction. Countless of doctors have stated as long as the average healthy human goes, there's not much threat.

Reactions: Optikk is All Elite

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
WWE probably won’t do an empty arena WM, despite the possibility that it would allow them to do an empty arena match (more like empty stadium in this case). It’s just not their style to that or cancel shows outright unless there are extenuating circumstances, like the blizzard the night after Royal Rumble '15.

They’re probably going to push through with this, just like they pushed through with the Saudi shows after the whole controversy with them.

But this coronavirus is causing problems for everyone. Just stay safe.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
This is a company that goes to Saudi Arabia they don't care about safety.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The death rate from the coronavirus is less than 4%. Massive overreaction. Countless of doctors have stated as long as the average healthy human goes, there's not much threat.
Still a higher percentage than seasonal flu and comparable to Spanish Flu. Plus, it's not wise to have Coronavirus and seasonal flu running rampant at same time and becoming normal, particularly while no vaccine exists.

A bigger issue for WWE would be if top names start to test positive for it throughout March.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Its one way to get rid of the past their prime wrestlers...I know I know bad joke bad joke

I think as long as everybody stays hygienic theres no problem

1 - 20 of 34 Posts