Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You people are such fucking pussies it’s unreal.

Ethiopia is a country known for skinny fucks who are clearly hungry. If that joke offended you I hope you never watched the attitude era because you may have had a stroke. If the fried chicken to black people thing came across as racist you’re clearly gunning for racism. Like most bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,602 Posts
Hey, fuckface. I thought you were going to bed :kobe

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course this moron defends cornette :heston Cornette fans will defend him no matter what.

There’s the triggered bitch. No, you’re just too soft to talk politely too in a forum I can be banned in. You’re seriously the problem with society today. You get offended BY EVERYTHING. How did that offend you? I’m dead up curious. As a man with African Americans in my family I want to know you fucking geek.

·
Listen to me, When the times comes, you gotta run
527 Posts
I literally defended Orton over his n word comment on stream an even I can see that what Cornette said was fucking racist as hell. And this is like the ,5th or 6th time this year he said something stupid

Not surprised though a socially inept person like @bradatar is too retarded to understand this

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Spent some time getting to know a wonderful and gorgeous Ethiopian woman on a work retreat in Boston, MA a couple months ago. Had a wonderful 4-hour+ conversation about so many different topics, I really learned a lot. Her charm was extremely disarming. :lol That reminds me, I need to try some Ethiopian food as it's supposedly quite spicy. :hmmm

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
Of course this moron defends cornette :heston Cornette fans will defend him no matter what.

There’s the triggered bitch. No, you’re just too soft to talk politely too in a forum I can be banned in. You’re seriously the problem with society today. You get offended BY EVERYTHING. How did that offend you? I’m dead up curious. As a man with African Americans in my family I want to know you fucking geek.

Yeah I am going to be honest your comment in the discord did not even bother me. But I was happy I did not have to read your garbage in there anymore. You should never have been invited in the first place.

Now am I offended? Nah cause it was not aimed at me. Is the comment racist as fuck? Yeah and only morons or jim cornette stans think otherwise.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I literally defended Orton over his n word comment on stream an even I can see that what Cornette said was fucking racist as hell. And this is like the ,5th or 6th time this year he said something stupid

Not surprised though a socially inept person like @bradatar is too retarded to understand this

I don’t know who you are to understand why you’d think I’m socially inept. I defended Orton too. This wasn’t nearly as bad you dumb fuck.

I’m the very last person to cry racism or be “triggered”. That being said, he was stupid as fuck for saying what he did.

He was dumb for what he said due to the pussies that are out there now. That’s the only reason. Family Guy has done worse about Ethiopians for fucks sake.

Imagine thinking racist jokes are well and good. :CENA

Not racist. Joke.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I am going to be honest your comment in the discord did not even bother me. But I was happy I did not have to read your garbage in there anymore. You should never have been invited in the first place.

Now am I offended? Nah cause it was not aimed at me. Is the comment racist as fuck? Yeah and only morons or jim cornette stans think otherwise.

I don’t watch Powerr nor listen to Cornette literally at all. Someone sent me the link to that thread and I knew it would trigger pussies like you. Are you guys pretending I made a comment in discord now? If so, tell me what it was with proof please. I’m defending a dude the left is attacking because they’ve got nothing better to do. You’re trying to ruin a mans career over a joke. Good joke? No. But joking about ETHIOPIANS BEING SKINNY has been around forever. Should we start pulling up AE jokes that were far worse? God you people are such pussies.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts

I don’t watch Powerr nor listen to Cornette literally at all. Someone sent me the link to that thread and I knew it would trigger pussies like you. Are you guys pretending I made a comment in discord now? If so, tell me what it was with proof please. I’m defending a dude the left is attacking because they’ve got nothing better to do. You’re trying to ruin a mans career over a joke. Good joke? No. But joking about ETHIOPIANS BEING SKINNY has been around forever. Should we start pulling up AE jokes that were far worse? God you people are such pussies.

I was on about the comment that got you kicked you fucking idiot.

The reasons why the joke was racist have been explained in other threads. If you are too dumb to understand I don't care. Jim Cornette's career should have been over before this. He regularly tells people to kill themselves over the dumbest shit. He is a cunt. Just like you he is a classless asshole and this isn't the first time he has got in trouble at power so if he loses his job it is his own fault. Also the attuide era was a different time. What was acceptable then is not acceptable now. Stop living in the past boomer

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Given his past, I'm saying racist.

Really though, it is that hard to, you know, NOT do a joke with racial undertones to it? Answer = It's not.

And why are you defending it so hard?

But it’s okay when some do? I want to know where the line is. I want to know what race/when it’s okay to make a joke about another race.

Because I am tired of peoples careers being came at for JOKES. It’s UNREAL to me the amount of people that are tried to be cancelled in this age for making a joke yet some get away with it. It’s not just a white thing as we saw with Chappelle so I want to know when it’s okay and when it’s not. We aren’t even talking race here either. We are talking about a country known to be skinny as fuck. This is such grabbing for straws.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

The reasons why the joke was racist have been explained in other threads. If you are too dumb to understand I don't care. Jim Cornette's career should have been over before this. He regularly tells people to kill themselves over the dumbest shit. He is a cunt. Just like you he is a classless asshole and this isn't the first time he has got in trouble at power so if he loses his job it is his own fault. Also the attuide era was a different time. What was acceptable then is not acceptable now. Stop living in the past boomer

Child who never saw a real era of wrestling as I thought. Fucking bitch. Anyone who uses ‘ok boomer’ as an insult seriously doesn’t deserve to speak to me. I knew you were a complete dumb fuck but this just was the cherry on top. Keep being offended by everything. You people are ruining comedy and society. It’s why we have the mutants walking around today that we do.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts

Child who never saw a real era of wrestling as I thought. Fucking bitch. Anyone who uses ‘ok boomer’ as an insult seriously doesn’t deserve to speak to me. I knew you were a complete dumb fuck but this just was the cherry on top. Keep being offended by everything. You people are ruining comedy and society. It’s why we have the mutants walking around today that we do.

Ok boomer. I mean nothing triggers morons more then calling them boomers so I am going to keep using it.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.