Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 207 Posts

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
At least you admit you were baiting.
No, I just told you that Cornette deserves to get roasted at all times.

I don't know how you came to that silly conclusion when I didn't admit shit at all 😂

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
This is quite the thread lol.
@LifeInCattleClass you're very talented!

From my perspective I don't care for either Cornette or Meltzer and I'm happy to have my own mind. It does get somewhat tedious to use either of them as some bastion of truth and put them on a platform. Cornette is clearly a hateful ranter who leans into his anti AEW stance. Meltzer is very pro AEW and anti WWE so his views will swing that way. Big deal?

As for the 'rent free' shtick...

It's pretty much impossible to tell nowadays whether Cornette lives rent free in the minds of AEW fans, Meltzer and Tony Kahn live rent free in the minds of Cornette fans, or if @DammitChrist lives rent free in the minds of the posters that have started mimicking him...we've hit an infinite regress folks 🤯
I’m with you mate

I can’t stand either - in fact, its hard for me to take any poster serious when I get a hint that 50% of their opinions is influenced by some sort of ‘journalist’ or ‘podcaster’ or ’legend’ or whatever

I value speaking to posters who have their own opinion above all else

like @Klitschko - we definitely don’t agree on everything / but I rate his opinion higher than I would anyone that just spouts off Corny or Meltz like gospel - positive or negative / and in turn enjoy his posts even if we don’t agree

i just like speaking to people, not puppets

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,829 Posts
Yeah, you just turn into another person.... Again hypocrisy.
No, there are two different environments with different rulebooks. Are you the exact same person at work that you are with your friends? You wear shorts and flip flops in an office? When you are having actual discussions and debates, avoid the personal insults. When you are in a free for all, let loose. It REALLY is that simple!

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,829 Posts

I don't know how you came to that silly conclusion when I didn't admit shit at all 😂
Well, I mean if you say he deserves something it must be true right? No need to even discuss it! You brought him up out of the blue to get a response. You knew what you were doing and you got called out for it.

·
Hardcore Casual
1,236 Posts

I did that because it's always satisfying to see him get roasted. His cult followers could've easily moved on from that slight comment, but of course, they ended up throwing a fit dogpiling on me over it; which ended up lasting for about 10 pages.
You literally described baiting. You really are becoming as annoying as Kentucky.

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
Well, I mean if you say he deserves something it must be true right? No need to even discuss it! You brought him up out of the blue to get a response. You knew what you were doing and you got called out for it.
Nah, his cult followers just couldn't handle their guy getting roasted when that response was never really about them. That's why their outrage lasted for 10 pages.

You literally described baiting. You really are becoming as annoying as Kentucky.
Reread that post again. That was about CORNETTE. It had nothing to do with his followers, so it had nothing to do with "baiting." Quit trying to make false and bold accusations.

For the record, don't (ever) compare me with that awful, gimmick poster. He spent 10 MONTHS pretending to support a wrestler he despises just to troll everyone. He is pathetic.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
No, there are two different environments with different rulebooks. Are you the exact same person at work that you are with your friends? You wear shorts and flip flops in an office? When you are having actual discussions and debates, avoid the personal insults. When you are in a free for all, let loose. It REALLY is that simple!
So who is the real you? The elevated guy who try to teach life lessons to the others or the rudimentary guy who makes 10 year old jokes?

·
rasslin
6,776 Posts
I really can't fucking wait until both of these old mf , cornette and meltzer just pass away so it's not even hardly a topic.

I'm sure the cult will refer to the great goof some sorry ass podcast. Many years from now the same assholes will be bringing these pricks up. Hope you all die sucking shit , just like Cattles art.

Follow and fall in line you bunch of sorry fucks.

Try formulating your own thoughts once and a while.
Jim Cornette fans are in absolutely shambles, and are seething atm.

You'd love to see it.
Yes, it’s the cornette fans who are seething.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Reread that post again. That was about CORNETTE. It had nothing to do with his followers, so it had nothing to do with "baiting."
"I said something to get a rise out of people"
"I wasn't baiting"
Man you're dumb as fuck.
tbh

edit: while I'm here. Nice drawings Cattle. Hope you go for the weekly idea

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
"I said something to get a rise out of people"
"I wasn't baiting"
Man you're dumb as fuck.
tbh

edit: while I'm here. Nice drawings Cattle. Hope you go for the weekly idea
You apparently can't even fucking read either, imbecile.

I said it's great seeing him get roasted anytime on here, but yet you somehow read "get a rise out of people" even though that was never written by me.

Fuck off already 😂

TBH

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,829 Posts
So who is the real you? The elevated guy who try to teach life lessons to the others or the rudimentary guy who makes 10 year old jokes?
Both, obviously. Just as you act one way at work and a different way with your friends. Different pieces make up the whole.

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,829 Posts
Nah, his cult followers just couldn't handle their guy getting roasted when that response was never really about them. That's why their outrage lasted for 10 pages.
You: "Says generic insult about someone"
You: "Whoa, why is everyone responding to this?!?"

Bait.

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
You: "Says generic insult about someone"
You: "Whoa, why is everyone responding to this?!?"

Bait.
Dude, you pretty much just mocked how I write some of my posts on a different section to get a response from me. You're guilty of what you're accusing me of here.

Enough of this now. I'm more interested in seeing more of the OP's creative cartoons.

141 - 160 of 207 Posts