Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
10,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So, i drew one - since they love being all over the AEW section - i’m sure they’ll love this one

well.... until its taken down? Or will we have freedom of art?

updating OP with my new one ;)

you guys are an inspiration

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,040 Posts
I think it’s well-established by now that the cultists of Jim Cornette are a complete joke who shouldn’t be taken seriously at all, especially with their “facts.”

Once again, anti-smarks are easily the worst type of wrestling “fan” in the community :lol

Rent free
I see that truthful cartoon upsets you 😂

·
Registered
313 Posts
Say what you want about Cornette being a bigot, hypocrite and asshole etc...but bringing his wife into this seems kinda cruel and immature. She's done nothing to warrant anything like that...to my knowledge.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Say what you want about Cornette being a bigot, hypocrite and asshole etc...but bringing his wife into this seems kinda cruel and immature. She's done nothing to warrant anything like that...to my knowledge.

·
rasslin
6,710 Posts
I think it’s well-established by now that the cultists of Jim Cornette are a complete joke who shouldn’t be taken seriously at all, especially with their “facts.”

Once again, anti-smarks are easily the worst type of wrestling “fan” in the community :lol

I see that truthful cartoon upsets you 😂
It's not my wife, brah.

and no matter how many times @LifeInCattleClass shares his sexual fanart with the world, anti-smarks will never be a thing.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Are you seriously sad to have wasted your life drawing that. This is what a low life would do.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,040 Posts
It's not my wife, brah.

and no matter how many times @LifeInCattleClass shares his sexual fanart with the world, anti-smarks will never be a thing.
Anti-smarks DO exist.

It's pretty sad that there are some folks like yourself who are STILL denying this.

It's already been established by other fans that anti-smarks being toxic is a reality.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts