Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CORNETTE CHALLENGES RUSSO TO CHARITY FIGHT AT RING ROASTS

Jim Cornette's seemingly endless, diabolical ploy to plague Vince Russo's dreams seems to know no bounds. Earlier in the year, TNA involved local authorities in warning Cornette that he had crossed a line. After some silence, it seems the jabber-jawed Ring of Honor GM has thought of a resolution to this (rather one-sided) war, once and for all.

Cornette has challenged Vince Russo to a fight at the third annual Ring Roasts, which is being held this October 15 at the Crowne Plaza in Monroe, NJ. In a promo released today on the Ring Roasts website (www.ringroasts.com), Cornette offers to donate his end of any purse money to the WHAS Crusade for Children in Louisville, an organization that helps disadvantaged children.

Cornette and Russo worked side-by-side on WWE and TNA's creative team. Cornette had developed a distaste for Russo, his booking style, and generally anything north of Delaware.

Ring Roasts is an annual comedic tribute co-promoted by Kayfabe Commentaries and Legends of the Ring. Tickets and more information about the roast is available at www.ringroasts.com.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Jim_Cornette_Challenges_Vince_Russo_To_A_Figh.php

:lmao

Oh boy....

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
I'd pay to see that. Hell I'd even buy a plane ticket to see it live! I'd be the guy ringside giving Cornette the chairs to do what needed to be done since 1999.

Make it hell in a cell! With barbed wire! And fire! Maybe CZW can run the match. Its long due that they do something actually entertaining.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Cornette should bring some ROH guys with him and Russo as well should bring TNA guys, could be an epic fight. :rolleyes:

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Though I'm willing to bet Russo would pull a swerve near the end of the match, announce wrestling is real, and say hes turning face. And that all his shitty storylines and booking were for the Lulz and satirical.

Which ofcourse will lead to a real wrestling riot as everyone wants a piece of that piece of shit.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Though I'm willing to bet Russo would pull a swerve near the end of the match, announce wrestling is real, and say hes turning face. And that all his shitty storylines and booking were for the Lulz and satirical.

Which ofcourse will lead to a real wrestling riot as everyone wants a piece of that piece of shit.
LMAO a Russo face turn, he'll most likely then swerve again and turn back heel then attack Cornette and after number of run ins goes over.

Cornette just loves to talk about Russo, you'd think he'd give it a break.
He does love to say shit about Russo but he wont do a fucking thing.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I'll be in the front row for this one. In fact I just might buy tickets for everyone.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Seriously the more Russo ignores Cornette the more I gain respect for Russo(which is something I never thought I would say).

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Seriously the more Russo ignores Cornette the more I gain respect for Russo(which is something I never thought I would say).
His said before that he will never say anything negative about anyone cause his not like that and leaves that kind of thing for people like Cornette to do. Cornette can say all the shit he wants to but Russo wont say anything back to him.

·
Banned
5,646 Posts
Cornette needs to focus on his fight with keeping a job. I dislike Russo's work but atleast he isn't running his mouth to people. He actually focuses on his work, regardless how good or bad he does it.

Cornette needs to learn to keep his fat mouth shut since it's done nothing to help him at all. He only looks like an overgrown troll doing it.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts