Registered
11,885 Posts
who is he?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
LK said:
who is he?
I was going to ask the same thing. The only Corey Hart I can thik of is the one who had the hit single "Sunglasses at night", but that was released in 1983, and this guy doesn't look that old. It's sad to see a user with a guy in his sig, unless it's a wrestler seeing as this is usually a wrestling site. Gives out a gay vibe.

The pics look blurry.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rajah said:
I was going to ask the same thing. The only Corey Hart I can thik of is the one who had the hit single "Sunglasses at night", but that was released in 1983, and this guy doesn't look that old. It's sad to see a user with a guy in his sig, unless it's a wrestler seeing as this is usually a wrestling site. Gives out a gay vibe.

The pics look blurry.
That is the person that did Sunglasses at Night.

And it's sad to see a paint banner that says Nitemare sux Rajah in a persons sig. Gives out a dumbass vibe.

And the reason the pics look blurry is because I made them blury.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Had that song stuck in my head the other day, strange.

The banners alright, missing something. Maybe keep the color for the dorks in the back or something...

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
That's Metallica, gods of the Thrash metal scene, and revolutionizers (hmm) of the Metal Music Scene.

That's Corey Hart, a has-been one hit wonder that girls idolized in the 80s. What's he doing now? Last time I saw him he was on one of those washed up celebrity reality shows with Vanilla Ice lol...

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's still a guy.

So basiclly your being a hypocrite if you say I am gay just because I have a guy in my sig.

And Cody has guys in his sig.......oh wait.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
So basiclly your being a hypocrite if you say I am gay just because I have a guy in my sig.
I didn't say you were gay, I said it gives off a gay vibe. It's like putting N'Sync or 98 degrees in your sig.

It's not just a guy, it's a washed up 80s one hit wonder pop star who used to be idolized my thousands upon thousands of teenage girls.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, I like one of his songs and I was bored and I decided to make a banner of him.

I'll make a banner of Vanilla Ice if you want me to.

N

·
0 Posts
WTF? You have NO idea who you're talking to (as a graphics artist, not an admin)!

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
And it's sad to see a paint banner that says Nitemare sux Rajah in a persons sig. Gives out a dumbass vibe.
So you're saying Nitemare is a dumbass, seeing as he did the banner.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
my banner is lovely

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rajah said:
So you're saying Nitemare is a dumbass, seeing as he did the banner.
Nitemare, you are a dumbass.

Rajah, you are a dumbass for using a banner that was made by a dumbass.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.