4370 Views 91 Replies 76 Participants Last post by  deadcool

Thoughts on this? :LOL:
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha

Corey Graves, you're a total bluetit!
Initially, no.
NWO started out as the hottest angle ever. But a couple years in, I agree. A couple years into NWO it was so watered down and nonsensical. Virgil, Crush, Beefcake…. NWO was trash a couple years in and Bloodline Angle is still going strong. So for longevity, Graves is right.

· Registered
BR fears little pricks
7,046 Posts
Initially, no.
NWO started out as the hottest angle ever. But a couple years in, I agree. A couple years into NWO it was so watered down and nonsensical. Virgil, Crush, Beefcake…. NWO was trash a couple years in and Bloodline Angle is still going strong. So for longevity, Graves is right.
Yes, the nWo tailed off terribly. Has the Bloodline been that long term yet? I know they're legit family, but it seems quite recent.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,713 Posts
There's a fine line between compelling and drawing tbh. Like maybe Corey just means that Bloodline has a much deeper storyline because it's a family type of thing and some people can relate to stuff like that. NWO was an invasion angle that kind've went off the rails a bit and while it was one of the hottest groups in wrestling history, the storylines and feuds just got stupider.

· Banned
24,463 Posts
Sami Zayn is more entertaining than Hulk Hogan confirmed.

· Registered
547 Posts
nWo had a much bigger peak with a more major tail off whilst Bloodline has been consistently at a solid to great level, one was much bigger in a smaller moment and the other is big along a longer trajectory.

As always people use historic moments as points of comparison and partly as it gets easy clicks, never got the odd outrage people have about it.

· Registered
667 Posts
I kinda see where the comparison comes from. Heel stable smashing over everyone for months, Leader hardly ever wrestles and when he does he wins through interference. Just hope the Bloodline story actually has a payoff and a face or two get a big boost, something that the NWO never allowed to happen.

· Registered
635 Posts
I kinda see where the comparison comes from. Heel stable smashing over everyone for months, Leader hardly ever wrestles and when he does he wins through interference. Just hope the Bloodline story actually has a payoff and a face or two get a big boost, something that the NWO never allowed to happen.
Hulk Hogan put over more people than Roman Reigns has.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
The Bloodline might be slightly more compelling than 3 Man Band.

I mean the nWo was stale for most of it’s existence.
Even when stale, it was way more compelling and entertaining than the Bloodline was at its peak. The only difference is, WCW couldn't afford to be stale against the absolute juggernaut that was 1999/2000 WWF.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts