Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the 6 man tag match, Corey Graves abruptly got up and left the commentary team with no explanation.

Later, he comes back, still with no explanation...however this happens during the break.

I think this is an excellent way to kick off an angle (no pun intended) and I'm actually intrigued to see what happens next. For a commentator to just walk off the set, this was pretty abnormal. It drove me nuts when Graves returned and still didn't really say why.

They didn't show the Graves/Angle convo on live TV. I actually stumbled across it on Twitter, which is when I was like :jericho2 clever, WWE.

So what was in the text?

More nudes released? Brad Maddox blackmailing Angle?
Vince finds out Kurt worked for TNA?

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Kevin Nash texting again

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
Vince finds out Kurt worked for TNA?
I don't think even Vince would want to look that out of touch.

Anyway, I have no idea what was supposed to be in that text. However, I have sinking feeling that it's going to setup the return of Stephanie. :ambrose2

·
24,514 Posts
Well at least they are setting up a story for Kurt Angle because he needed one as a GM. It could well be that Steph is coming soon (she didn't appoint him as GM after all, Vince did).

Or maybe it has to do with a milk truck....

·
Registered
544 Posts
This is obviously an attempt to copy TNA and have Graves get Cole kicked off TV. Cole goes behind the scenes and starts his production career. I have ni idea what secret Graves and Angle are going to hide, but Angle isn't leaving his GM job.

·
Registered
302 Posts
First thought after bismerched was definitely William Regal. Maybe they want to move him into gm slot? I like him in NXT tho. Most likely stephanie even though she doesnt talk like that.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
Whatever happens it'll end with Kurt jobbing to Triple H. It's Sting all over again, I can just feel it.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts