Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
I fucking knew it. They put Corbin in the stupid Burger King cape and he looked like a complete fucking idiot.

Winning that tourney is a curse, not a boon.

·
Registered
996 Posts
You know people are getting desperate when they have to dig out years-old photos. Really hammers home your argument. Congratulations.

On the matter of cheers/pops: the only real pop Seth gets is during his entrance and when he does his spot monkey stuff you people get wet for. His promos and other work get next to nothing. Even his 'Burn it down' chant during his stomp has diminished.

Corbin at least draws reactions. There's no denying that. And he was certainly outpopping/chanting everybody else at MSG. Don't like it? Tough luck.

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
You know people are getting desperate when they have to dig out years-old photos. Really hammers home your argument. Congratulations.

On the matter of cheers/pops: the only real pop Seth gets is during his entrance and when he does his spot monkey stuff you people get wet for. His promos and other work get next to nothing. Even his 'Burn it down' chant during his stomp has diminished.

Corbin at least draws reactions. There's no denying that. And he was certainly outpopping/chanting everybody else at MSG. Don't like it? Tough luck.
Hahahahahaha.

"At least he gets reactions!"

"At least the trains run on time!"

Here's a free tip. You wanna poke fun at desperate flailing, then try not to desperately flail in the SAME POST.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I still don`t see a victory over Gable and a postponed crowning ceremony helping him lot. Let`s see what they make out of it in SD ...
It isn't the Gable shit. Corbin hasn't lost since he returned. That's why more and more people are taking him seriously and actually liking the guy. Crazy what good booking will do.

·
Southern Pride
3,387 Posts
You didn't watch Smackdown did you?
I heard the crowd booing and reacting to Corbin a little bit once he got to talking. Then of course they cheered against him big when Gable destroyed everything.

There was a person or two trying to get the "WHAT" chant going but they failed. They still cared to react anyway.

We could go back to RAW when there were the "Corbin Sucks" chants and boos.

Corbin does draw a reaction from the crowd.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
I heard the crowd booing and reacting to Corbin a little bit once he got to talking. Then of course they cheered against him big when Gable destroyed everything.

There was a person or two trying to get the "WHAT" chant going but they failed. They still cared to react anyway.

Crowd from last night was ass. Offset is Atlanta royalty and he barely got a damn reaction. These people point to shit that is so irrelevant. Whether it be a 4 year old picture, the time Corbin got dualing chants so now he is a bad heel, etc. It's such a joke.

·
Angry at refs
3,120 Posts

The crowd was silent until Gable came out. Even then, they only booed when the short jokes were made, and cheered when Gable attacked Corbin.
They would've cheered no matter who Gable was attacking in that ring.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I don't know what an "Offset" is. Because I'm an awful person and will take the path of least resistance, I assume he's some trash rapper?
Member of Migos who won a bunch of awards. Has a kid with Cardi B who is mainstream popular. I don't like Southern rap, but know who Offset is.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Smark favorite Joe. Geek favorite Ricochet. Guess what happens? "Go away heat" Corbin gets dualing chants and wins to a massive pop. Safe to say my boy is finally over. Big Banter Corbin worked everyone so much the past few months he went ahead and got himself over. Here's a preview for Sunday:
Corbin was never not over imho. He was a little on the quite side, hate to use the word boring at first. But he learned and grew quick. Haters can have their opinions, but he's one of best heels in the WWE and very, very talented in the ring. And yeah, his theme music is bad ass too, fits his persona perfectly. I never FF when he's on.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm not saying I think he's talented but Corbin is someone people should root for. The company needs some unlikable manufactured heels. Everyone can't be the cool, smark heel.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Man, I love all this bandwagoning some of you guys do.

Remember when it was 'cool' to hate on Corbin and seemingly everyone did it? Now the same people are doing a complete 180.

Fucking sheeple.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Member of Migos who won a bunch of awards. Has a kid with Cardi B who is mainstream popular. I don't like Southern rap, but know who Offset is.
To be fair to him It's kinda hard to keep up with who's popular nowadays since Radio and MTV died, I am not old but I can't lie that sometimes I find myself finding some new song that has 2 Billion views on Youtube despite the fact that I never heard of it before ,this got worse since Youtube exploded in popularity worldwide in 2014 and songs started getting Billions of views left and right

I did hear about the Migos but that's only because I browse Music related sites

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,948 Posts
OK, so since he's roided up since then, he's gain some bulk... but he still has a bird chest and a flabby stomach, which is why he always wears a shirt.
If he always wears a shirt then how do you know is stomach is still flabby? He could have gotten a tummy tuck, The Rock wrestled in a shirt because of his gyno surgery.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts