Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Austin got a massive pop. Corbin got golf claps, so let's slow down a bit with this "massive pop" nonsense. But I know you just say a lot of things to get a reaction so I won't take the bait. Also "geeks" is name calling so you should probably watch that since I know you've been banned for name calling before. YW.

The irony in who likes your post here...:vince6:vince6:vince6

Imagine a huge geek such as yourself overreacting because of one decent crowd response :rolleyes:

·
None. More. Hated.
6,149 Posts
Austin got a massive pop. Corbin got golf claps, so let's slow down a bit with this "massive pop" nonsense. But I know you just say a lot of things to get a reaction so I won't take the bait. Also "geeks" is name calling so you should probably watch that since I know you've been banned for name calling before. YW.
How does the entire arena chanting "lets go corbin..corbin sucks" at the top of their lungs equal golf claps? Why do you guys make up obvious ridiculous bullshit to support your claims against wrestlers you dont like? Its pathetic lmao

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
How does the entire arena chanting "lets go corbin..corbin sucks" at the top of their lungs equal golf claps? Why do you guys make up obvious ridiculous bullshit to support your claims against wrestlers you dont like? Its pathetic lmao
Just like there was "crickets when he hit the EOD on Becky"

People make up shit to sound credible on here it's hilarious.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,149 Posts
Just like there was "crickets when he hit the EOD on Becky"

People make up shit to sound credible on here it's hilarious.
Like I hate Ricochet, but Ill admit that last night he got a sweet pop and the crowd sang along with his entrance..I would never come on here and say "Oh did you hear the golf claps for that little flippy fucker!" Because thats just factually not true lmao. Its so lame. These people just cant admit one of Vince's boys who never worked an indy show in his life is getting over. It eats at them something terrible.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Like I hate Ricochet, but Ill admit that last night he got a sweet pop and the crowd sang along with his entrance..I would never come on here and say "Oh did you hear the golf claps for that little flippy fucker!" Because thats just factually not true lmao. Its so lame. These people just cant admit one of Vince's boys who never worked an indy show in his life is getting over. It eats at them something terrible.
I despise Ricochet, but he is over as hell with kids and people who like the flippy shit. I can still think hes a god awful professional wrestler, but the man is in fact over. Corbin is doing such good heel work people don't even know they're being worked.

·
THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
1,994 Posts
More blatant lies. Ya'll don't even pretend to have real reasons to not like Corbin. Getting worked by the WWE is adorable.
I have very real reasons to dislike Corbin. His matches are boring. His talking is boring. His look is boring. The only interesting thing about him - his music - doesn't even fit his wimpy bully fake tough-guy character. I quite literally cannot name a single segment, match, or minute of television featuring him I've ever genuinely enjoyed, and I've watched basically all of it dating back to his debut in NXT. His talent-to-push ratio is illogically skewed toward the latter half, to a degree that is insulting to the litany of talented wrestlers and characters on this show who get less screen time than him. He pronounces the word "skull" as "skol." He has shitty tattoos. He won both the ATG Battle Royal and Money In The Bank and still isn't over in 2019 to any meaningful degree.

Do you want me to keep going?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,814 Posts
I have very real reasons to dislike Corbin. His matches are boring. His talking is boring. His look is boring. The only interesting thing about him - his music - doesn't even fit his wimpy bully fake tough-guy character. I quite literally cannot name a single segment, match, or minute of television featuring him I've ever genuinely enjoyed, and I've watched basically all of it dating back to his debut in NXT. His talent-to-push ratio is illogically skewed toward the latter half, to a degree that is insulting to the litany of talented wrestlers and characters on this show who get less screen time than him. He pronounces the word "skull" as "skol." He has shitty tattoos. He won both the ATG Battle Royal and Money In The Bank and still isn't over in 2019 to any meaningful degree.

Some of his fans are just going to dismiss your post by claiming that you're "getting worked," that you're "making shit up," and that you only dislike Corbin "because he doesn't do flips/come from the 'Indies'" even though your description here is pretty accurate :lol

Feel free to keep going though. Some of them might not be getting the message anyway :eek:

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

Lol not necessary he’s doing his job perfect. I bet you didn’t/don’t like his attire either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
1,994 Posts
Some of his fans are just going to dismiss your post by claiming that you're "getting worked," that you're "making shit up," and that you only dislike Corbin "because he doesn't do flips/come from the 'Indies'" even though your description here is pretty accurate :lol
Yup. Geeks and clowns, just like Baron Corbin.

·
THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
1,994 Posts
Lol not necessary he’s doing his job perfect. I bet you didn’t/don’t like his attire either.

Quoting myself: I quite literally cannot name a single segment, match, or minute of television featuring him I've ever genuinely enjoyed, and I've watched basically all of it dating back to his debut in NXT.

Yeah, he's fucking nailing it.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Quoting myself: I quite literally cannot name a single segment, match, or minute of television featuring him I've ever genuinely enjoyed, and I've watched basically all of it dating back to his debut in NXT.

Yeah, he's fucking nailing it.

That’s on you McNugget b.c got ya shook

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,090 Posts
This forum is a joke when it comes to him and this thread was specifically made to point that out.

Nuclear boos = "gO aWaY HeAt". Cheers = "HeElZ ShOuLdNt GeT CheeReD"

Which one is it geeks?
Neither of those. If a man is getting booed and he's a heel, he's over. If he's getting cheers and he's a heel, he is not over. If anyone is seriously trying to tell you that the guy is just getting go away heat because they don't like him, you shouldn't be taking their opinions seriously.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Corbin has been over for a while now. He sucked when he first came in but he has developed into a workable heel. One of the better ones they have.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
It's MSG so you really can't really go by their reactions. But, Corbin has been toned considerably and is now in the proper role he should have always been, a mid-card heel, instead of constantly being shoved into the main event or world title scene. Being that he's being used correctly now fans will naturally warm up to him. Booing because he's actually being an effective heel instead of booing him because he's wasn't good enough for the position he was in. The KOR is actually perfect for Corbin to win, a meaningless accolade with a cartoonish crown and scepter to match.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,090 Posts
This forum is so ass-backwards that now Corbin fans are arguing that him getting cheered is a good thing.
A lot of people here did that Becky Lynch when she first turned heel too. People seem to keep thinking that a heel getting cheered is somehow a good thing. It's one of the worst possible things that can happen to them unless the plan is to make them a face, in which case you should run with that shit. It did wonders for guys like Sandow, Ziggler and Rusev (...did he turn face during the Rusev Day stuff? I can't remember. Also, where the hell has Rusev been?).

41 - 60 of 98 Posts