Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I don't understand why people can't just admit if a guy is over.

I don't like Richoet, but I'll admit he has fans. I don't like Rollins , but people go crazy for his theme song.

All hail King Corbin!!!

·
Asuka
96,548 Posts
I don't understand why people can't just admit if a guy is over.

I don't like Richoet, but I'll admit he has fans. I don't like Rollins , but people go crazy for his theme song.

All hail King Corbin!!!
Maybe it has something to do with years of him not being over, including this entire year. All of a sudden getting a mild pop doesn't make you over. :lol Ricochet and Rollins have a far bigger base of popularity than Corbin does (I hate both, for the record. Ricochet more so than Corbin by a lot, so don't accuse me of "anti-Corbin bias" and "not admitting that he's over"). I highly doubt this is any sort of a turning point.

·
Premium Member
17,081 Posts
This time last year Corbin was barely wrestling as a heel, just being the whipping boy heel by association.

This time this year he's given his own program and allowed to wrestle. People realize being associated with Steph and given shit to work with isn't his fault, and that he's actually pretty good.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,937 Posts
Let's see what happens on RAW next week first before we start saying the guy is over. This thread was made way to early. If he gets the same reaction next week and the week after, then we have something.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,181 Posts
Maybe it has something to do with years of him not being over, including this entire year. All of a sudden getting a mild pop doesn't make you over. :lol Ricochet and Rollins have a far bigger base of popularity than Corbin does (I hate both, for the record. Ricochet more so than Corbin by a lot, so don't accuse me of "anti-Corbin bias" and "not admitting that he's over"). I highly doubt this is any sort of a turning point.
Aren’t you the same guy who said Alexa’s not over. 0 for 2 buddy.

·
Angry at refs
3,120 Posts
Corbin was booed more than he was cheered that match. The same people cheering were the ones that 'popped', hence why the pop wasn't loud.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,090 Posts
Smark favorite Joe. Geek favorite Ricochet. Guess what happens? "Go away heat" Corbin gets dualing chants and wins to a massive pop. Safe to say my boy is finally over.
If what you just said is true, then he's clearly not over.

The man is a heel. If he's getting cheered over fan favorites, he's not over by any stretch of the imagination.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
If what you just said is true, then he's clearly not over.

The man is a heel. If he's getting cheered over fan favorites, he's not over by any stretch of the imagination.
This forum is a joke when it comes to him and this thread was specifically made to point that out.

Nuclear boos = "gO aWaY HeAt". Cheers = "HeElZ ShOuLdNt GeT CheeReD"

Which one is it geeks?

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Austin got a massive pop. Corbin got golf claps, so let's slow down a bit with this "massive pop" nonsense. But I know you just say a lot of things to get a reaction so I won't take the bait. Also "geeks" is name calling so you should probably watch that since I know you've been banned for name calling before. YW.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Austin got a massive pop. Corbin got golf claps, so let's slow down a bit with this "massive pop" nonsense. But I know you just say a lot of things to get a reaction so I won't take the bait. Also "geeks" is name calling so you should probably watch that since I know you've been banned for name calling before. YW.
Geek isn't an insult. Not allowed to call someone an idiot/moron. :jericho2

·
THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
1,994 Posts
If you think a clear vocal minority in a wrestling town chanting for a heel makes him over, um. Don't know what to tell you. I guess WWE has successfully gaslit some weird population of their fanbase into thinking he's good at things.

For the rest of us, he continues to be an uninteresting waste of space who relies on better talents to wrestle decent matches and can't cut a compelling promo to save his fucking life.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
If you think a clear vocal minority in a wrestling town chanting for a heel makes him over, um. Don't know what to tell you. I guess WWE has successfully gaslit some weird population of their fanbase into thinking he's good at things.

For the rest of us, he continues to be an uninteresting waste of space who relies on better talents to wrestle decent matches and can't cut a compelling promo to save his fucking life.
More blatant lies. Ya'll don't even pretend to have real reasons to not like Corbin. Getting worked by the WWE is adorable.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
He actually looks like he's having fun and has a personality. He isnt Robot Wrestler Model 773-A

Reactions: bradatar
21 - 40 of 98 Posts