1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Asuka
96,548 Posts
Re: Cop forgets where she lives, shoots & kills someone

I'm sure this is exactly what it appears to be, either the cop was on drugs, or is just an idiot (neither of which makes her suitable for police work), but I'll be damned if that isn't the best first degree murder defense I've ever heard.

"I'm sorry, your honor, I thought it was my house and he broke in!" I'm surprised that's not a claim that happens often, it seems so obvious.

·
Registered
6,669 Posts

This is straight up murder. How does one get into a wrong apartment by accident? I'm calling this as a booty call gone wrong and this cop raged and kill the poor guy.

Black people can't even stay in their own home minding their own business without getting shot at by cops in America. :lol

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts

This is almost incomprehensible. The defense seems to be that the cop is not evil, just staggeringly incompetent.

RIP to her victim.

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts

It probably wont be first degree murder as you would have to prove this was planned and that's very hard to do. It probably should be at minimum 2nd degree murder but it'll be plead down to manslaughter.

·
Banned
18,345 Posts

black people aren't even safe in their own homes from cops it seems
Uhhh cops break into the wrong house and kill white folks too. Let's try not to race-bait with lazy one-variable thinking that just clouds the issue please.

Deadly police incompetence and police brutality are issues that affect everyone.

·
Registered
246 Posts

Uhhh cops break into the wrong house and kill white folks too. Let's try not to race-bait with lazy one-variable thinking that just clouds the issue please.

Deadly police incompetence and police brutality are issues that affect everyone.
tbh it was just a bad joke post, my bad.

·
40,752 Posts

Obviously need evidence but this scenario is bizarre to say the least.

Wont be surprised if we find out foul play is involved here.

Warrant for her arrest was issued btw

·
Banned
2,360 Posts

I don't even...

Another day in america.

Courtesy of America's finest police department.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

No one is this stupid. I think she knew him. Walked right in, killed him and she'd knew he'd be home. Whole thing seems way off.
Exactly. I've seen some photos circulating that these two may have had a previous relationship. This official story doesn't pass the smell test and it's a bit insulting that we're expected to take what's been said at face value.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts

sounds more like to me that she went there, had an altercation, she killed him either intentionally or unintentionally and then came up with a bullshit story in panic to try and get out of it.

just doesnt seem realistic that she entered an apartment believing it to be hers......how do you even get in there without breaking in? even if it was unlocked, you would walk and think "this isnt my apartment" and leave. No-one is that stupid.

Reactions: Rated-R-Peepz
1 - 20 of 188 Posts