Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott Peterson on this forum.:agree: How can you not like him?

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I have no idea who Scott Peterson is so I don't know enough to make an informed decision.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I'm with Cowie. Must be some faggot American, but aren't we all?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Go out and buy a newspaper people.

In a nutshell, he was convicted of killing his wife and unborn child. He reported they were kidnapped. He nearly got away with it until his therapist came out and said they were having an affair. He wife's body was found on the beach near where he went fishing. Going by the papers here his trial was the biggest since OJ's. His fate is in the hands of the jury, who found him guilty of both murders. Hopefully he'll get the injection.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
The sick part is the guy chopped up her body, removing the hands, feet, and head, and then put it in a barrel or drum(I think) weighed down by cement, and dumped it in the waters. How anyone can chop up the body of his wife who's pregnant with their child, I don't know. I understand he didn't want the child and wanted out of the marriage, but wtf, divorce, don't kill. :)

Oh, and another disturbing part I don't understand...after she was long dead and in the water, the baby was born...they found the body of the baby some ways away from hers. :no:

N

·
0 Posts
I don't like the verdict at all. There was no proof that he killed the woman, therefore he shouldn't have been convicted.

I'm not saying he didn't kill her, I'm just saying there is no proof poiting towards "IT'S HIM!!!"

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
It is him though, just like OJ killed his wife.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Oh, I thought we were talking about the poster formerly known as BabyBoy who now changes his name to copy famous bad people. The one who I hated before Jake even knew he existed.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Nitemare said:
I don't like the verdict at all. There was no proof that he killed the woman, therefore he shouldn't have been convicted.

I'm not saying he didn't kill her, I'm just saying there is no proof poiting towards "IT'S HIM!!!"
Hence he should not be sentenced to death. This case has been oversensationalised. I read about this case when the wife went missing and Scott got charged but I refuse to take part in the voyeurism of the trial. The media focus on this trial has been unfair to the jurors and in turn Scott Peterson. I sure as hell wouldn't like to be on a jury that found him not guilty.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said:
Oh, I thought we were talking about the poster formerly known as BabyBoy who now changes his name to copy famous bad people. The one who I hated before Jake even knew he existed.
Why are you always bragging about hating him before anybody else knew him? I don't think that anybody really cares that you hated him before anybody else.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I gotta say, the sick, synical part of me laughed at his new banner...but c'mon now. The whole name thing....gettin old. Maybe if you went with Robert Blake though....:D (Berreta!!!)

N

·
0 Posts
Cowie said:
Hence he should not be sentenced to death. This case has been oversensationalised. I read about this case when the wife went missing and Scott got charged but I refuse to take part in the voyeurism of the trial. The media focus on this trial has been unfair to the jurors and in turn Scott Peterson. I sure as hell wouldn't like to be on a jury that found him not guilty.
That's what is wrong with the system. Everyone is happy he is convicted, but there's no evidence. I mean, sure, jurors can do whatever the fuck they want, but they should at least only go by the evidence given, not inferred.

Personally, it doesn't matter. The guy could die, whatever, doesn't bother me. But it's just that our (the United States of America) system says "innocent until proven guilty," yet people who haven't been proven guilty get convicted. Twisted system.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts