Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
The Miz's new theme is awesome (no pun intended) took me a while to get used to but now i iike it alot, I also think Maryse, Evan Bourne, Jeri-Show Theme, and Sheamus' themes are pretty cool

The bad ones : R-Truth, Jack Swagger (His theme constantly says "Get on your knees" fpalm), Gail Kim, Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes, Santino(Its alright at first but if you listen through the whole theme, it gets very very annoying) and Hornswoggle/Finlay, I wanna rip my ears off every time this song plays

·
Registered
746 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Crap almost forgot about AJ styles them best of all time also triple x prime time fallen angel and kaval I think those guys were sick made me love TNA.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Austin's theme is the best. Glss shatters and everyone knows who it is and pops instantly.

Current ones that are cool; Orton, Cena, Miz, McIntyre.

Current ones that suck; Morrison, Ryder, NXT theme.

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
Coolest: Drew McIntyre, Orton, Edge, Cody Rhodes (I laugh every time I hear it and his gimmick entertains me), Swagger and Taker.

Lamest: Michelle McCool, Hornswoggle, Tatsu and Kane's current theme.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Coolest: Drew McIntyre, Orton, Edge, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus ( i laugh every time, reminds me of the picture of sheamus in a bunch of limes lol), and the miz.

lamest; alicia fox, i hate her because of her theme

·
Registered
23 Posts
Some cool themes i like are:

Sting
DX's - break it down
Triple H - The game
Psycho Sid
Mankind's first theme
NWO Wolfpac
Gangrel

Lame ones include:
RTC
Nasty Boys wwf theme
Shawn Stasiaks wwf theme

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Best: McIntyre, Kane (Attitude Era)

Worst: Voices, Booyaka, Alicia Fox's extremly shit theme that makes me change the channel everytime it comes on. fpalm

21 - 40 of 67 Posts