Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed earlier today, everyones names where in big black letters outlined in red. I just wanted to say I thought that looked really cool. You should keep that.

N

·
0 Posts
I never even seen it at all...

But, I do know it was removed by an admin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yo nitemare dude this aint anythin about this now since Micca T screwed us over in W.E.F. and is no longer mod in W.E.F. can i please be a mod for that. Thas all im askin. if not aight [][email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
he started that NEW FED AND LEFT W.E.F. high and dry. He screwed every1 he dint like in matches. And he had 4 people cross over wit him to NEW and not a damn 1 know's about it. He dint inform any1 of a storyline or him starting a new fed. Thje only 1 who knew about it was Micca himself only tryin to get a point across.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
avril_lavigne said:
Hi yall, does everyone liek my music?
Your music is about as good as your spelling....

And @ Gunner , Micca was not the only one that knew, about 5 or 6 of us knew , and i thought that he had told you and C-Money.

Like i said before , i'll speak to you over MSN , AIM or whatever. Just leave your contact info.

N

·
0 Posts
Jeez, White Raven, do you really need me to explain you should only have one account? Please use your other account. Plus, it makes you look like a female...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts