Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TAFKA Becky Bayless has this character down pat. I’d prefer to see TNA invest some time in her instead of Mickie/Tara. They should let her break away and establish the character further. She’s fast becoming one of my reasons for watching Impact. Anyone else agree?

·
Registered
593 Posts
TAFKA Becky Bayless has this character down pat. I’d prefer to see TNA invest some time in her instead of Mickie/Tara. They should let her break away and establish the character further. She’s fast becoming one of my reasons for watching Impact. Anyone else agree?
She indeed is very attractive, but normally I would rather see LVE... From a Beauty pov

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Not really. They have better looking Knockouts and better wrestlers, so she's fine with the time she gets now.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not really. They have better looking Knockouts and better wrestlers, so she's fine with the time she gets now.
It is not only about looks... Hamada may not be TV-Sexy , but in my eyes she is still sexier than Velvet, I do like asian girls plus she has alot of skills, too... But I guess you were talkin' about Mickie *yawnn

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
She is not a good wrestler. OK on the mic, but nothing really great.
Verdict: Don't push

·
Registered
720 Posts
Becky Bayless is fine right where shes at,You cant just push someone so fast...Mickie is going to win the KO very soon and hopefully start some feuds..I mean Look before Mickie James came in Sarita was mostly on Xplosions and now she was on Impact last week and shes going to on Impact this week..

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've become hooked when she says: Jersey's in the house BITCHES!

The way she says it is great.
Her facial expressions are even better. She plays coked up slut with an IQ in the ‘bordering deficiency’ bracket very well. I’d ‘push’ her in more ways than one.

Get this into ya. Try 0.28 to 0.30. The choices made, the delivery, the fading look away. It’s Bobby De Niro territory. Push now.

·
Registered
166 Posts
All the power to the girl but she doesn't seem to have a great understanding of the actual show. I hate to nit pick but on impact she called Robbie "Broski" which may not seem like a big thing but that would NEVER be said by someone on the jersey shore. "Broski" is a term used by white jocks not ginos.

·
Registered
593 Posts
The problem with Robbie E. and Cookie is their noob behavior... I mean, seriously, they act like some pre-school amateur school theater students... Not professional at freakin all... And I don't like Robbie E. is always showing his abs, since there are none.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
The problem with Robbie E. and Cookie is their noob behavior... I mean, seriously, they act like some pre-school amateur school theater students... Not professional at freakin all... And I don't like Robbie E. is always showing his abs, since there are none.
they're playing their gimmicks...

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
True... But still... As I said, Cookie has the looks and therefore she can become a big one, since looks are extremely important... Even if she is not a good wrestler.
that's the problem with trend gimmicks. right now they have to stick with jersey shore attitude, even if they got more skills than that. but you can't criticize their behavior, they're doing what they were hired for.

eventually jersey shore will get lost in tv memory and so does their gimmick. then if they are any good they will stick around.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
lol he has abs

I liek the gimmick ,but I do think Robbie E (somewhat Cookie) needs to tone it down a little and play the same gimmick..just in a more believable way if you get what I mean.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I don't mind that she is with TNA, but I would love for TNA to tone down the gimmick and make a few references (actually none) about Jersey Shore. This gimmick could have legs if its toned done. But TNA has shown they have no idea what to do with comedy gimmicks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
True... But still... As I said, Cookie has the looks and therefore she can become a big one, since looks are extremely important... Even if she is not a good wrestler.
Honestly she's not even the best in that category. And Mickie coming in dropped her 1 place down in the hottest KO department though. I do wonder if she'll stick around?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I don't mind that she is with TNA, but I would love for TNA to tone down the gimmick and make a few references (actually none) about Jersey Shore. This gimmick could have legs if its toned done. But TNA has shown they have no idea what to do with comedy gimmicks.
No way that's gonna happen.
Their gimmick, hell their names just scream out we're supposed to be those jersey shore guys.
Making constant references to JS is the only thing that will keep them afloat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts