Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, Cookie will have her debut tonight in TNA, and I am really looking forward to watch her skills in the ring. Wanna know if she is any good! The match will be Jay Lethal and Taylor Wilde vs. Jersey Shore. I hope Becky wrestles better than she acts to say the truth...

·
Premium Member
44,222 Posts
I'm not going to give away a spoiler here, but I will say that according to reports from the tapings, the match was so bad that they had to refilm it. Given that the other participants were Jay Lethal (a very comfortable & dependable talent), Taylor Wilde (who has proven herself to be a pretty solid female talent), & Robbie E (who can at the very least be carried through a match), I think its safe to say where the blame falls.

Yeeeeah, she might be one of those chicks you want to keep as a valet.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
It was quite possibly the worst thing on impact this week, it looked all over the place. I got frustrated with it cause i knew what they wanted to do with the match but it was so poorly executed I couldn't enjoy it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Her looks are average at best, I don't really go for the whole Amy Winehouse/Jersey look she's got going on. Her skill last night was below average, I wasn't a fan of the Jersey angle when it began and they have yet to prove otherwise but I'll keep an eye out for them and hope they at least become a liiiiitle better. Though I think it would be best that Cookie stay as strictly manager for what's his face, the guy who fails at the RKO and should keep his normal clothes on because he looks like a douche in wrestling attire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts