Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i could see her having a serious jersey gimmick and getting over big time. a jersey stable of females to feud with the beautiful people = gold

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Actually, Cookie is the one who needs to GTFO.

·
Registered
919 Posts
They need each other to get the gimmick over. Having Robbie E on his own would just seem odd, and Cookie can't act or wrestle worth a damn even for Knockout standards.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
What are you talking about?

Robbie E is a really good wrestler, he's entertaining on the mic and he has 100 times more potential than her.

Cookie has the looks for that "jersey" part, but that's about it.

She's pretty bad, and kind of annoying on the mic, and she can't/hasn't even come close to wrestling so how do you figure she's the star of the two?

Not to mention I'd rather throw up in my own eyes than to see her have a stable.

·
Registered
934 Posts
According to Hulk Robbie E should be World Champ, he's the only guy in the company getting over. The only single one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Despite not really liking the bit with that celebrity from the American reality show (to be honest, I'm not familiar with that or whatever the source of the gimmick is), but I still like them as a pair. Being English and not being an expert on all things American, the whole New Jersey thing with Jay Lethal flies right over my head - the significance of them both being from the same place is lost on me a little bit. But as characters I still find them entertaining, more so than a lot of the other stuff that is going on in TNA at the moment if I'm honest.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I remember her from some ROH dvd from 2008 where she was an interviewer, she was over the top happy and wore tops that showed off her cheap implants. She was annoying then and I'm not going to be a fan of any one who is only employed to rip off reality show personalities. What's next? Immitating Teen Mom? Amazing Race?

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Without Robbie E, Cookie would serve no purpose whatsoever.
I very much doubt that she would get over as a personality or a wrestler on her own.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Fail.

Robbie E is goood and Cookie is a good valet for him
this is the one I agree with.

I heard her wrestling is nothing special. We just got the girls back to wrestling again, I don't want to see it ruined. She's a good valet, she screams a tiny bit too much but the two of them are perfect together.

edit: if she's training to wrestle at the KOs level while being valet, its cool if she joins them later.

·
Registered
945 Posts
They need each other to get the gimmick over. Having Robbie E on his own would just seem odd, and Cookie can't act or wrestle worth a damn even for Knockout standards.
This!

One just won't work without the other. Honestly for a while they could have even made The Shore a group and included Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts