Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing this alot lately (that he should turn) yet havnt really understand why. So far i was (still am) enjoying Daniel Bryan's heel run, his programs with Sheamus and now Punk, i just don't see why people want to turn him back just because he's massively over now.

so for those who believe it, can someone put up a logical argument to why DB's heel turn has run its course and he is ready to turn face again?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Why should we convince you?

·
Registered
399 Posts
He shouldn't.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why should we convince you?
You dont have to. It was just of way of asking the people out there that think he should turn, why they believe so. because ive seen that alot around here since he lost at WM29 he should turn face. But im happy where he's at. As long as he is main eventer and getting good air time.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
D BRYAN is great as both Face + Heel .. amazing wrestler so im just happy he's at the top of the wwe at the mo

·
Registered
485 Posts
For the starters, I don't want him to turn.
As for convincing you why he should turn: WWE books it's heels like crap. They can be more entertaining than faces cutting the promos and getting the upper hand, but they never win cleanly, unless it's Mark Henry or Kane, or some other vet closing to the end of their career(what a logic). So Bryan will not have a proper title reign ever as a heel as long as WWE books like shit.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Because he is over. He's getting more cheers than boos. That's not what a heel does.

That and we are in desperate need of top level faces. I hope the people here who want him heel aren't the same people who whine about him not winning clean, or winning much at all. Heels don't win like faces do. Deal with it.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
He should he's not a true heel he dosen't even want to be booed he encourages the crowd to join with his yes chants, in comparison to sandow who does everything possible to be hated. Bryan for me is doing everything to be a face already.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
He should he's not a true heel he dosen't even want to be booed he encourages the crowd to join with his yes chants, in comparison to sandow who does everything possible to be hated. Bryan for me is doing everything to be a face already.
Thank you.

And besides, I'll take a face Bryan who is more boring but can win matches clean over heel Bryan who practically never wins clean if at all even if he is a bit more interesting. He's still a mediocre speaker either way.

·
Veteran
1,410 Posts
He shouldn't turn face. They're a distinctive lack of heel's in the WWE; and before you say Ziggler & Rhodes -- at a MAIN EVENT level. I feel although the "YES" thing boomed post-'Mania, it's already started to die down a little. If he could just, well, amp up his heel actions, he would solidify himself and his character. He's been sitting on the fence between heel & face after WrestleMania 28. The 'E need to pick something for him; something much stronger than his current character, and let it ride... and he needs to be a heel.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
He shouldn't turn face. They're a distinctive lack of heel's in the WWE; and before you say Ziggler & Rhodes -- at a MAIN EVENT level. I feel although the "YES" thing boomed post-'Mania, it's already started to die down a little. If he could just, well, amp up his heel actions, he would solidify himself and his character. He's been sitting on the fence between heel & face after WrestleMania 28. The 'E need to pick something for him; something much stronger than his current character, and let it ride... and he needs to be a heel.
Main Event Level Heels:
Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
Kane
Mark Henry
Tensai
Wade Barrett

Main Event Level Faces:
John Cena
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Sheamus

Even without Henry and Barrett there's still more heels. And it's looking like Ziggler might be elevated to main event status soon. The Miz can always get back in there too. Not to mention the possibility of Sandow or Cesaro. The WWE is hurting in faces in both mid and upper card.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
he shouldn't, he was better in roh as the d***-***d heel yet was badass enough to garner a very unique crowd chant

edgy, no?

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Keep him heel. His heel act is one of the best things in the WWE at the moment.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
I don't like the instant gratification thing. I don't want him to end up like Cena who has been face for too long, but his heel turn is not even a year old, in fact barely above 6 months and turning him back would be premature. Let him be the opposite of Cena, a heel that gets booed by the kids and cheered by the adults, this way people will be begging the guy more and more to turn face in around 2-3 years and when he finally turns, he will get some of the biggest pops of his lifetime, he'll instantly become a top level face. It could be a legitimately classic moment, an epic that will be remembered for years instead of just another generic face turn.

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
I hope he never turns face. He will just turn into a bland, boring and smiling piece of shit like almost every babyface in the WWE and what he was before turning heel.

I love his heel run I hope it continues for atleast a year.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Bryan shouldn't turn face as he's better off as a heel. Bryan is never going to be booked as a top face ahead of Orton/Sheamus/CM Punk/Cena. At best, he'll be #5 on the face list. And I don't think he'll be booked as strongly as Ryback, Christian, or Sin Cara in the future as a face. So that's #8 face. Basically upper midcard face at best. However, as a heel, he can easily be booked as one of the top, if not the top heel in the company. As a face, he's an afterthought. As a heel, he's a main eventer. Would fans rather see Bryan be the #5 to #8 face working odd matches or the #1-#2 heel working main events? I'd guess they'd choose the heel route. Bryan's well situated and set and doesn't need to flip. Look at R-Truth. He went from main eventing as a heel to stuck as a tag team face by turning. The same would happen to Bryan.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts