Wrestling Forum banner

Contract Signing on SD this week?

2252 Views 22 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Riddle101
I noticed during a commercial on my stream of Raw that they announced a contract signing for the Wrestlemania WHC match for SD this week. Anyone else pick up on this, or am I just seeing things?

If this does turn out to be the case, I'm wondering if anyone else thinks this would be the perfect time for Christian to re-emerge on SD and make this a triple threat in the same fashion HBK did prior to WMXX. I know, I know HBK was a bigger star and all that, however this is the point of an online forum, to discuss these matters.

So, Christian to interrupt contract signing on SD - provided it is happening - to make it a triple threat at Mania, yes or no?
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Oh noes, I wondered how long it would take for this thread to pop up after I saw the SD ad during Raw. :side:

· Registered
2,617 Posts
One thing's for sure, something needs to happen during the contract signing.

It would make the most sense for Christian to interrupt the whole thing. He could claim that ADR costed him 5 months of his career and now he wants nothing more than to destroy his chances of becoming World Heavyweight Champion, so he should be added to the match as well. Teddy Long interferres and says he can't just insert Christian into the WHC match at WM 27, but if he defeats ADR tonight, he will make it a triple threat match. Christian wins, with or without Edge's help, and we have ourselves the match we all wanted.

· Premium Member
13,454 Posts
Even though a Triple Threat would be entertaining, I think it's more than likely WWE uses Christian as a stepping stone for Del Rio on a taping of Smackdown prior to WrestleMania. Again.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Christian marks are going to being cruising the Smackdown spoilers thread in about 15-21 hours like NAMBLA members at a grade school playground. Yet another pivotal turning point in Christian's career to be documented!

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Christian marks are going to being cruising the Smackdown spoilers thread in about 15-21 hours like NAMBLA members at a grade school playground. Yet another pivotal turning point in Christian's career to be documented!
When Christian doesn't appear on Smackdown, the next step will be uniting all the Christian marks in the world to attempt to insert him into the Wrestlemania main event by altering reality with pure directed thought energy.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Always clever with the imagery. :rolleyes:

I imagine the contract signing may just go ahead without Christian, but I'm sure he will be involved in the segment in some way. Even if just to say a simple "Watch your back" to Del Rio, or something along those lines.

Also - For the love of God, please remove your sig asap.

· Registered
865 Posts
In all honesty, I think it should just be Edge vs ADR. If anything Christian should be there to counter R. Rodriguez.

Besides, Christian is a face, sneaking into a title match by crashing the contract signing is a heelish thing to do. If anyone would do this, it would be Ziggler.

· Registered
3,506 Posts
In all honesty, I think it should just be Edge vs ADR. If anything Christian should be there to counter R. Rodriguez.

Besides, Christian is a face, sneaking into a title match by crashing the contract signing is a heelish thing to do. If anyone would do this, it would be Ziggler.

HBK did it and he was a face, the fans would love for it to happen, since Del Rio would be angry and they will think Christian will get his revenge on him in the match.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Besides, Christian is a face, sneaking into a title match by crashing the contract signing is a heelish thing to do.
If anything it just makes Christian look badass, and of course he's still got a bit of CLB attitude in him so him doing this kind of thing should surprise no one :D. Heck, even Jeff Hardy crashed HHH/Kozlov contract signing and then put Vladimir Kozlov through a table 3 years ago and Jeff was the babyface, it's the similar case here in ADR/Edge contract signing if Christian does it.

· Registered
1,238 Posts
Am I the only person who doesn't want to see this match become a triple threat? I like Christian, but I don't want to seem him come back from a 5 month absence and just be inserted into the WM Main Event. And besides, I think Edge/Del Rio will be a good 1 on 1 match. They still have a month to build this into a good feud, and they've already had a few encounters so the foundation is there.

However, if they were going to add people to this match, I'd rather it be a 4-way with Kingston and Ziggler. I really don't like triple threats that much honestly. 4-ways are more balanced.

· Registered
3,506 Posts
Am I the only person who doesn't want to see this match become a triple threat? I like Christian, but I don't want to seem him come back from a 5 month absence and just be inserted into the WM Main Event. And besides, I think Edge/Del Rio will be a good 1 on 1 match. They still have a month to build this into a good feud, and they've already had a few encounters so the foundation is there.

However, if they were going to add people to this match, I'd rather it be a 4-way with Kingston and Ziggler. I really don't like triple threats that much honestly. 4-ways are more balanced.

Christian has story with Del Rio, who got him out of action for 5 months, and now Christian thinks Del Rio ruined his dreams of headlining WM, so he wants to take his place in the match, it all makes sense and he will not just be inserted, there will be a good story behind it.

· Registered
1,071 Posts
Vince despises Christian why would he put him in a main event at WM. Del Rio will win the title at WM. Then the finish at the next PPV will have Christian costing Edge the match thus leading to their feud. Just a guess.

· The Man Comes Around
8,754 Posts
Why put Christian in the title picture right now? no fucking sense, If he want Del Rio he can have it anytime he want after Mania but making this match a triple threat is stupid cause he got no beef with Edge

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.