Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's something your not going to see everyday , or ever again most likely.
A woman on the hit television game show ''Wheel Of Fortune'' wasnt playing around when she got her turn the other night.

Only knowing that the board full of blank spaces representing the answer, the woman spins the wheel once and choose the letter 'L'. There was indeed an 'L' on the screen but out of over 25 letters the one she picked only showed up once. But that didnt seem to matter to Caitlin as if already knowing the answer before ever spinning the wheel, she went ahead and answered.....and answered it correctly at that.

My only question is: If she was that confident she knew the answer, why not give it another spin or two to get her money up past the $900 her one 'L' got her? I know going bankrupt is a possibility on the Wheel but the odds were in her favor to get more money...some people play it safe i guess.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Does it stay on you after each correct letter or does it pass through the other 3 contestants aswell?

·
Is a Snit Head
22,166 Posts
That's pretty awesome. And to the OP, the reason why she guessed without guessing any more letters to get the money was that it was a prize round. She won a cruise.

And watching the whole video she is the best Wheel of Fortune Player ever. She won $50K and a cruise in like 30 minutes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts