Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This never used to happen but starting about 2 weeks ago, whenever I browse the forums I'll get directed to a site that's telling me I need to update FLASH. It only happens to me on this forum. I always back out of the site and go back to the forums but it will do that every 40 seconds or so.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is nobody else getting this ad pop up over and over again? It only happens to me on this forum.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
This is a malicious ad that has seemed to sneak it's way on to our site, and we're looking for a resolution here. Do you feel comfortable enough to catch and record the HAR file of the issue?

If you need assistance with this you can check out a way to record this Here.

Once you've caught it we can send it on to our tech teams and squish this.

Thank you in advance for your reporting and we hope to resolve this for you soon.

·
Administrator
33,715 Posts
This is a malicious ad that has seemed to sneak it's way on to our site, and we're looking for a resolution here. Do you feel comfortable enough to catch and record the HAR file of the issue?

If you need assistance with this you can check out a way to record this Here.

Once you've caught it we can send it on to our tech teams and squish this.

Thank you in advance for your reporting and we hope to resolve this for you soon.
SOON??? It took you three weeks to reply to the guy.

·
Administrator
507 Posts
Hey all this is something we are doing a deeper dive into but o best help us file these, we'll need some information about the issue.

• Your Device & Version:
• OS & Version:
• Browser & Extensions:
• URL you attempted to access:

The more you can provide the sooner and better we can work to resolving it. If you feel comfortable and capable of collecting the HAR we'd appreciate that as well.

How to grab a HAR file:

Ref# 172186928

Jeff M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts