Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread named Christy Hemme in Playboy in General WWE and the post was closed by Flash.I do not understand-

1. Christy Hemme is in WWE
2. Christy Hemme is a Diva in WWE
3. Christy Hemme's Playboy issue is going to be on newstands soon

I do not see why we cannot talk about this in General WWE,since she is in WWE.It has to be in the Women's Forum? Can you tell me why and what we can talk about the females in WWE ? It does not make any sense to me.

·
Banned
709 Posts
plus it involves playboy (nudity)

FYI-By the way, if your confused about why something was closed your sussposed to pm the person who closed it. it's in the rules.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Yes! Its really talking about women. and thats why they put womens forum so you can separate. about women and about wrestling. that playboy is not about doing wrestling.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay,than why do we see Playboy Playmates,like Carmella DeCesare,Candace Michelle,and others parading around in a WWE ring?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
What's that have to do with this situation? The fact is anything Diva-oriented that's going to basically just attract responses such as "SWEET I'D FUCK HER" and other stuff like that, belongs in the discussion section of the WOW forum. Honestly, you posted a thread about a diva in Playboy. What do you think the most common response is going to be?

A) Something intellectual and thoughtful about WWE's relationship with Playboy and the divas

B) Something perverted and n00bish about how they can't wait to see them tits or how fine that ass is

Yeah....drop it. :)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^Precisely. There have been threads about the divas in the wrestling section, but only when it concerns wrestling (duh). Anything involving Playboy has nothing to do with wrestling, and is going to end up with the "hott id hit it" posts. You're lucky you didn't get some points, to be honest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts