Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me? I didn't see Royal rumble but what is Vickie's beef with Kelly? let alone what does Kelly have to do with Edge? is this their way of pushing her or something?

Also why did Alberto distract Kofi on the titantron? as far as I know they've never interacted

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Kelly interfered in dolphs match at the rumble. ADR is pissed at kofi for what he did in their tag match the previous week, though it would have made more sense if they had made the match after the celebration but wutevs

·
Registered
241 Posts
The explanation on Smackdown was that there was "unseen" heat between Vickie and Kelly going back a long time.

So basically, they just made up a back story.

Don't particularly have a problem with that, the randomness of it all is strangely entertaining.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The explanation on Smackdown was that there was "unseen" heat between Vickie and Kelly going back a long time.

Don't particularly have a problem with that, the randomness of it all is strangely entertaining.
It's pretty terrible writing though. They could have at least thrown in a scene or two of the Vicke/Kelly heat in past episodes so it wouldn't feel random.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
It's pretty terrible writing though. They could have at least thrown in a scene or two of the Vicke/Kelly heat in past episodes so it wouldn't feel random.
It might be a last minute thing they decided to do, it's got a very rush feel about it.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts

cole and booker t said the same thing i guess cole was referring to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m16KmYlnFs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts