Wrestling Forum banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
He has the best theme song in the WWE! It just speaks volumes of what he's like and what he thinks of pro wrestling music in general; he don't care.

He smiles a lot because he's happy to be there. I don't get an arrogant vibe at all. He is humble.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Whats not to like about him? Ok, so he's not the most charasmatic person ever, and he's not 6 foot 8 and 300 pounds of solid muscle. His talent more than makes up for that. The fact that he can make even The Miz look good in the ring speaks volumes for his ability. And his matches with Ziggler were fantastic. They even got the "this is awesome" chant, which you never hear in WWE. As far as I'm concerned, he's had the match of the night at every PPV he's been at so far.

If your still not convinced, just go on youtube and look for Bryan Danielson vs Nigel McGuinness.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Just focus on Daniel Bryan giving you the best matches and segments and stop harping on every little other thing like the way his hair is combed or his facial expressions. He says that, I say that, and that's how you are suppose to think about hte guy and what he's all about I guess. This is not UFC where they look like body builder badasses with cool hair do's and tattoos. Unfortunately WWE doesn't have as many larger than life guys coming up anymore but Daniel Bryan is a wrestler and performs the best right now at it.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I have this problem. I like watching the guy wrestle, he's great, but it's hard to really like him. I think it's all the hype and ball-sucking he received on this forum, we all expected something amazing, and he didn't turn out to be what we expected.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I never understood the whole plain look that people say Bryan has. He has one of the more unique looks in the WWE. If you want to look at plain, look at all the huge steroid freaks that WWE brings in on a weekly basis. Darren Young, DH Smith, David Otunga, Ezekiel Jackson, Vladimir Kozlov and Chris Masters all look like they came out of a factory.

·
Registered
343 Posts
He's a great Wrestler but is completely missing "IT" now everyone on here seems to not mind that he is missing IT and just think WWE should push him straight to the top and i don't understand why, TONS of performers can wrestle awesome, but its not just about wrestling, I want to be entertained outside of the ring and Daniel Bryan can't or hasn't done that, his theme music is a joke, even though they're doing it on purpose, it really is a joke, and makes me take him less serious, he cant cut a promo it seems without smiling, even when its suppose to be a serious promo.

Like I said, great talent in the ring, very great, but thats all his appeal is for now is he's great in the ring, and he's not as over as people think he is. Just sayin

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Are anyone else have a real problem liking him ? he is fanastic in the ring and any time i watch him, i really wanna like the guy but theres just something off about him.

He wresltes like a main eventer, but looks and talks like someone i'd pay 5 pounds to see wrestle at my local town hall, i can see that being an appealing thing for some that he aint like all the other wrestlers and is focused on his matches and not on his image...

anyone else wanting to like the guy but struggling because of his lack of everything else except ring skills ?
I'm with you OP. I think he's great in the ring, but I just can't see myself rooting for him. Nothing personal, I just don't really care for him is all. To me, he doesn't have that It factor to make me either like or hate him

·
8,030 Posts
I think he's a very entertaining wrestler, but I don't think he is a main eventer now or really ever should be. He's very comparable to guys like Dean Malenko and Lance Storm, who stole the midcard for years but just lacked certain things (in Bryan's case, size, presence, and an interesting character) to be elevated any higher.

I like Bryan, but disagree with any sentiment that he should pushed beyond where he is now.
completely agree. I said before that I think he'll be a solid mid carder, but I never see him is a ME

·
8,030 Posts
He's a decent wrestler.

The problem I have is that people seem to literally jizz over EVERYTHING he does. If people didn't ride his cock so much, maybe I wouldn't be as annoyed with him as I am.

All the Daniel Bryan shit gets annoying as fuck.

*Preparing to get loads of negative rep from Daniel Bryan fans*
+1. You get a positive rep from me

·
8,030 Posts
I laugh at the people who hate his theme music, They must have hated Randy Savage and Ric Flair too.
The only real problem I have with Danielson so far is that hes the generic face and not the edgy face whos out to prove something like he was on NXT.
uh, no. Macho's theme is one of my all time favorites. Savage's theme and Flair's theme had a regal feel to them and fit their entrances with the sequin robes and all. Him picking Flight of the Valkyries seems like he's trying too hard to be different.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts