Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Come on. You're a Bret Hart mark, I'm sure you're used to guys being useless outside the ring.

He's not that bad, anyway. His mic skills are fine and I couldn't care less about his look.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
yeah but bret hart hd the look, nd although he wasnt great on the mic or at cutting promos, brets quiet and focused persona suited his character.
What look? He looked plain as hell. And as far as his character suiting him, well yeah, a boring character is going to suit a guy with no charisma. That goes without saying. He's just playing himself.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I don't see it. He's a very plain looking guy to me. And the fact that his color choice was pink (and took pride in it no less) is an automatic major subtraction.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
For me that was always the appeal. Bret Hart looked like the kind of wrestler I could conceivably aspire to be. He wasn't super-muscled or All American handsome, he was an athletic normal looking guy.
So you just like Bret because he looked like a nobody and that let you live vicariously through him? Meh. I always liked wrestlers because I thought they were entertaining.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts