Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
Well, considering his entire gimmick is a plain guy who's amazing in the ring, I figure it'll just take a few more demonstrations of just how awesome he is for it to catch on with the undecided. (Some will never be convinced, though I shan't name names.)

That said, I do think using his American Dragon nickname would at least give them a potential logo they could associate him with.

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
I think he's a very entertaining wrestler, but I don't think he is a main eventer now or really ever should be. He's very comparable to guys like Dean Malenko and Lance Storm, who stole the midcard for years but just lacked certain things (in Bryan's case, size, presence, and an interesting character) to be elevated any higher.

I like Bryan, but disagree with any sentiment that he should pushed beyond where he is now.
I'd have no problem with him staying in the mid-card as long as he's used well. I don't want to see him become MVP in a few years. On the other hand, I do think he's done well every time he's had a match with a main eventer (Batista, Sheamus, Jericho), so I'm not opposed to him moving up the card either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts