2-Goldberg (c) vs. Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship - Lock
3-Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair for the NXT Women's Championship - Lock
4-Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Bazler for the Raw Women's Championship - Lock
5-The Fiend Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena - Lock
6-Edge vs. Randy Orton - Highly Likely
7-Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins - Highly Likely
8-AJ Styles vs. Undertaker - Likely
9-Otis vs Dolph Ziggler (or Heavy Machinery vs. Roode/Ziggler) - Likely
10-Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Divas of Doom vs Alexa Bliss/Nikki Cross for the Women's Tag Team Championship - Possible
11-Bayley (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Naomi vs. Carmella vs. Lacey Evans vs. ? for the Smackdown Women's Championship - Rumored
12-Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Hasn't been announced but I think it's happening
13-Women's Battle Royal - Same as 12

There are more matches to be added, but those are the only ones I know for sure are either happening or are rumored to be happening. So what is Daniel Bryan, Sheamua, Sami, Braun Strowman, Aleister Black (Andrade, Rey and friends), the tag teams, what are they doing for Mania?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Lol, is Braun getting stuck in another ATGBR? Dude hasn’t done shit on WM so far in his career. They need to turn him heel and have a proper World Title run.

I would do some kind of ladder or TLC match with the SD men’s tag teams. A lot of big names are involved there and there are some ongoing storylines. I would actually keep Gulak and Bryan’s story going and have them join the fray as a team. If for nothing else, there just isn’t significant time remaining for another singles match.

Taker/Styles has been one of the worst builds I’ve ever seen. How is anyone supposed to anticipate that match when AJ keeps jobbing? Unless the eventual plan is for Styles to defeat Taker - which is highly unlikely - this has been utter garbage.

And I think there will be a 4 way match for the US title with the Hispanics that can’t seem to separate themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts