Wrestling Forum banner

Which would you prefer?

• Bring back the Hardcore title

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Split the Tag titles up

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Bring back the Cruiserweight title (never have Hornswaggle win it again)

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Go back to the original WWE Championship belt, no more spinner.

Votes: 46 50.5%
  • Bring back the European Championship

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Other: Please post : )

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I like them the way they are

Votes: 5 5.5%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What would you rather see if given the option to pick only one?

Or is no change better?

And concerning them bringing back any titles, let's throw in the added circumstance that there actually would be a division for it. Or hardcore matches etc. You get the point. That includes re establishing a tag division or...dare I say...tag divisions for each show! :shocked:

And please don't hit other or neither if it's just that you feel that the current belts already lack prestige or TV time.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Concerting Title Belts

Get rid of the Divas Championship
How did I forget to put that on there? Now I feel sexist...

Well...then again...I forgot that the Divas actually have matches...

Do they still have the two women's belts?

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

PLEASE BRING BACK...
Are you saying to bring that back in place of the World Heavyweight Championship belt? (That is the WHC belt right?)

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts

Are you saying to bring that back in place of the World Heavyweight Championship belt? (That is the WHC belt right?)
No, I want this design in place of the current WWE Championship. (Spinner)

While, were at it...I wish they would do away with having 2 major titles (WWE Championship, WHC). Why have 2 titles in 1 company? Yeah, yeah I know there are two different shows, but c'mon. The NFL has 2 different conferences (AFC, NFC), but only ONE Lombardi Trophy.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts

No, I want this design in place of the current WWE Championship. (Spinner)

While, were at it...I wish they would do away with having 2 major titles (WWE Championship, WHC). Why have 2 titles in 1 company? Yeah, yeah I know there are two different shows, but c'mon. The NFL has 2 different conferences (AFC, NFC), but only ONE Lombardi Trophy.
Makes sense on paper, but then again everyone would be bitching even more about their favorites being buried while Cena, Orton, and other main eventers feud over the one title that matters.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I feel like it would be fine, but with the brand extension it gives the guys on both shows something to aim for you know? That way they at least feel KIND of equal. Even if RAW is the "flagship" show.

And I agree. I quite like that belt design. I just think the WWE Title looks so...fake? I mean shit even when Cena did the same thing to the US belt, I didn't hate it as much. The WWE Title belt though just looks ridiculous on anyone wearing it but Cena.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts

I'm happy aslong as they don't unify the World Heavyweight and WWE titles, I believe that would almost disregard any history both titles had waay before there was even a WWF/WCW. It's like erasing the prestige just for a flashy new belt called the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts

I'll go over the poll options one by one:

1) Bring back the Hardcore title.

Hardcore matches - or gimmick matches in general - have become overdone.

Every PPV - nay, WWE event - has some gimmick match. I'm tired of it. Leave the Hardcore belt on the shelf.

2) Split the tag titles up

Tag teams do not have the appeal and versatility of single matches. Two tag titles are overkill.

3) Bring back the Cruiserweight title

Why Cruiserweight instead of Light Heavyweight title?

But this would be good. The Cruiserweight title was fun in WCW (Who had a strong cruiser-weight division).

4) Go back to original belt; remove Spinner

I initially hated the Spinner belt, but it's grown on me. I don't have a problem with it anymore.

5) Bring back European title

I don't see why anyone would want this. I didn't care much for the European title in the Attitude Era, and I wouldn't care for it now.

My vote: Bring back the Cruiserweight or Light Heavyweight title!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

1 World Title
1 Intercontinental Title
1 Tag Team Title
1 Cruiserweight Title

Oh and Spinner Belt > Big Gold Belt

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts

I vote that they go back to booking them like they actually mean something instead of hot-shotting them to any and everybody every 2 weeks.

·
Registered
342 Posts

A New WWE Championship Belt would be nice we've had the same belt
for the last 5 plus years and it's not really the spinner belt anymore
because they stopped it from spinning.

They've established the Cena belt but they should change it even Cena said
it was getting old.

I wouldn't mind an under card title like maybe a TV Belt or with a nice
Catchy name to it.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I vote that they go back to booking them like they actually mean something instead of hot-shotting them to any and everybody every 2 weeks.

This. And that goes for all belts. The superstars have to actually WANT to win the belt they're going for. Not just say, "I'm going to take that title, I want it." and then they either do so or get future endeavored. You have to see a guy wanting to win at all costs to actually care about the title.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

The Divas division is more credible than the tag team division.
Ouch, haha. The fact that this is true is pretty sad.

Reactions: Arya Dark
1 - 20 of 51 Posts