Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a lot of concern within WWE right now due to the lack of talent depth on both the RAW and SmackDown! rosters. Between all the superstars getting injured (Undertaker, Triple H, CM Punk), leaving the company (Shawn Michaels, Batista) and the company not elevating new stars until recently, the feeling is that the roster is the weakest it has been in years and the company needs to get its young talent over fast.

·
Registered
721 Posts
They don't know what to do yet with all the new talent they got. They'll probably start building them one by one in the following months. Everything is done slowly and surely planed so it'll not end up in smoke.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Did you make this up, if not, put your source there...

Anyway, if it's true, it's their own fault. They could have kept more experienced guys, but instead they released many the last few years.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I saw something on this last week sometime on lordsofpain.net

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I hope this is true since I want to see more new people coming into the main event. Weather the report is true or not, it's correct. If they don't continue with this youth movement in a couple of years, it'll be even more correct. In a couple of years you can probably scratch out a handful of main eventers such as Undertaker, Triple H, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Edge, The Big Show, Chris Jericho (I'm guessing he'll return) so they do need to build these other guys up.

·
Banned
386 Posts
Well it is true as they are put over Smackdown strong against Raw, pushing lots of young guys and not doing even steven booking as much as they used to (example Bryan beating Ziggler three straight). All of which is elaborated on in the actual Wrestling Observer report.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
johnny curtis and derrick bateman lost the fcw tag titles so hopefully it means johnny curtis gets his callup, that dude will get over fast and reach main event status fast

1 - 13 of 13 Posts