Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Yee
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I open my laptop which I use all the time, it now goes to system recovery and it gives me 5 or 6 options to recover my windows the first is to auto fix the problems and i tried that and it didnt work the other option was for system restore point where i go into my windows from like a previous day and that didnt work. I tried all they didnt work except for one that I didnt go far into which was the 32 Bit Recovery which HP assists your through a system recovery to the way the laptop was in the original factory condition my problem with this is that I had vista when i got my laptop and now I have windows 7 will it restore it to vista if it says "orginal factory condition"????????

Rep will be added for the attempts of help, thanks :)

·
Premium Member
3,256 Posts
If Vista is the OS that came on your laptop when you bought it from the store and you have later added Win7 to the laptop then using the system recovery back to factory condition will send the laptop back to the way you got it from the store basically. You will be running Vista and lose everything that you have installed on the laptop since then.

·
Yee
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys its alright i had to restore my computer -_- so i got everything deleted and went back to Vista its alright life goes on :), mod close this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.