Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Published on September, 21:

In the last few days, one of our sources has had the chance to speak with the legendary Hulk Hogan. Here is a recap of what he said.

Hulk Hogan has summed up his run in TNA as a failure, which has brought him down emotionally, since it is probably the biggest failure of his illustrious career.

So right now he will make his last TNA appearances over the next few weeks on IMPACT WRESTLING.

Then after that he will be spreading his focus amongst 3 projects :
- His Micro Championship Wrestling
- His Hulk Hogan and Friends tour
- And he has been working a lot with the upstart Championship Wrestling International in Canada. Ssurprisingly he has made more of an impact in 5 shows with CWI then he did in 2 years with TNA combined.

And even though he is going to use the R word, a potential match against Stone Cold Steve Austin eats away at Hogan everyday. In the beginning he thought if he waited it out long enough that bigger money would come for that match, but as time is going on the price tag on that match is deflating. Our source thinks Hulkster knows this is one of the last big paychecks he could ever have in his career

Hogan would probably be willing to do WWE WrestleMania 28 if the offer was made to him. But apparently, Austin is the one holding back now. Cause Austin is of the mindset that he has nothing left to proove.

The two have been already approached by WWE for a potential match against each other. But not recently, not within the last 3-5 years.

Originally it was the proposed main event at WWE SummerSlam 2002. It was also the proposed main event of WWE Wrestlemania 20.

So Hulk Hogan's mentality is if he is off TV for a few months his stock will rise again and he may get an offer. But our source is thinking the time for that match has come and gone and when no offer comes up Hulk will end up back in TNA sooner rather than later.

His back (in a really bad shape, still really painful) doesn't really matter. Its not about Hogan wanting to physically wrestle: he wants the last big pay day. Also, he wants to prove that he is still the biggest draw in the world. This is a matter of ego and money not the match itself.

For those wondering, Hogan had not been offered a WWE deal since before his TNA deal. He may more than likely try to contact WWE in a few weeks/months, but he wants to try to draw them to call him first. By the way if there is money to be made the McMahons can smell it.

Gossips time in order to close this article. As you may know, Hogan hates Vince Russo. In fact, just about everyone there hates Russo, with the exception of Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett. Apparently, Hogan blames Russo for the failure of his run in TNA. Regarding Dixie, Hogan said she was naive and getting taken advantage of.

Published on September, 30

As we revealed, Hogan is leaving TNA within the next few weeks. His contract expires at the end of October. He'll continue to appear on TNA tv in October, not to mention that some IMPACT WRESTLING episods airing in October have already been taped. Also, he is announced for Bound For Glory activities. Once the PPV is concluded, he'll leave TNA.

There is talk that WWE wants to put a newer version of the NWO back together with Kevin Nash, Triple H and Hulk Hogan... I have heard today that Hogan would have had some preliminary talks with WWE. No need to mention that for now, these talks are unknown to anybody.

As always, we'll give you more details as soon as we get.

Source: Catch-Inside.com Premium

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
these bullshit websites make money off dumbass people.

i find it really hard to believe vince mcmahon wants to bring hogan back for an nwo storyline... when he had the chance a few years ago when the dx vs nwo storyline was heavily rumored online...... and at the time hogan COULD STILL WRESTLE

not that im against the idea.... id love to see legacy ortons stable become like an nwo type of deal with nash and hogan

vince has no use for hogan right now........... whats he gonna do with a 50 year old man that cant wrestle on a show about a youth movement (that i dont entirely agree with) PART OF THE REASON I STOPPED WATCHING WWE along with the pg bullshit

thats besides the point... the point is.. this report is so random........ triple h in the nwo? why?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So just to erase the suspicion (which is, as always, unfounded and based on the fact that we're not a "popular" website like F4Wonline and co yet ) Hogan had a phone call with former WWE writer Matt Garrett a few weeks back. That's how we were able to get the first story. The "made up story" argument is starting to make me sick. Why do some wrestling fans are unable to believe that guys like us can work properly? Is it because you only have "bullshit wrestling" websites in America?

Digital J, I don't have to comment it. I'm just reporting.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
It's possible both are true. Maybe Dixie caught wind of his disappointment and doubled his salary so he wouldn't leave. Maybe the whole wanting to leave thing was just the standard bargaining manoeuvre.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
So just to erase the suspicion (which is, as always, unfounded and based on the fact that we're not a "popular" website like F4Wonline and co yet ) Hogan had a phone call with former WWE writer Matt Garrett a few weeks back. That's how we were able to get the first story. The "made up story" argument is starting to make me sick. Why do some wrestling fans are unable to believe that guys like us can work properly? Is it because you only have "bullshit wrestling" websites in America?

Digital J, I don't have to comment it. I'm just reporting.
any writer that leaked that kind of information would be fired.. especially if he is open about it. your story and your website are both a scam.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
There is talk that WWE wants to put a newer version of the NWO back together with Kevin Nash, Triple H and Hulk Hogan... I have heard today that Hogan would have had some preliminary talks with WWE. No need to mention that for now, these talks are unknown to anybody.
Newer?

Older.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
any writer that leaked that kind of information would be fired.. especially if he is open about it. your story and your website are both a scam.
Well while I think these articles are BS....the guy did say former WWE writer. Can't fire a guy without a job :).

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And here we go again Digital J... Same thing ever and ever. You can blame any website you could know, but blaming a website you don't know is something really stupid.

And, just like I said the last time when a guy like you accused us to lie (when we said a few months back that Kings of Wrestling and Cabana were already signed by WWE, that Bret Hart was going to return for a Smackdown taping in Alberta etc etc), you don't have the right to doubt about someone's integrity if you have no proof. If you were a lawyer or something like that, I wouldn't say "you're lying" just for the fun.

By the way, I shouldn't have given his name - even if he could have reported the same thing to anyone else asking, wrestling reporter or not - but I was just forced to do that by guys like you who, I'm pretty sure, don't even believe in life.

A last thing proving that YOU DON'T know anything, Stephanie McMahon is a good friend of the guy quoted as a source in this article.

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you are a reporter and this is what you were told...why dont you just wait until your news plays out than say "told you so"... arguing with people doesnt gain you credibility...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Be sure I'll be updating this thread in early November.
FWIW I dont believe you or not believe you, I think its interesting and definitely a possibility. I am going to wait to see what happens, thats all anyone can do when two conflicting stories come out at once. If you end up being right, you are more credible than f4w (or whoever the other one is) I was just trying to give you some advice, which is dont argue after reporting something, seems amateur and made me want to believe you less.

·
Registered
260 Posts
reminds me of 1998 when hoagn's 1st wcw contract was up and rumours started that he's on his way to the wwf, needles to say bischoff panicked. the hulkster knows how to play this game.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh we talking bout Hogan working other companies here, oh goody. N2KMaster here so you know this is gonna be good. YEAH that guy...from the torrents with the only copies of the CWI show in Saint John New Brunswick. Heres what i can tell you about his situation in CWI:

1. The promoter is currently under investigation for fraud in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland.
2. Hogan promised to appear, never did in half the places they sold tickets for broadcasting his appearance. I know theres subject to change etc on them tickets (its what saves them dirty promoters from going to jail and whoever thought it up should be shot)But come on....ITS FREAKING HULK HOGAN, you'd think he'd have a little bit of class left since the divorce to actually show up for his paychecks. Same shows (WHILE KEVIN NASH IS SHOWING ON WWE) Kevin Nash, Tatanka, Brutus Beefcake, Val Venus and more were supposed to show. None showed.
3. The fraud is either stolen/faked or deeply persuaded individual(probably used the toss out of Hogan coming to get the credit card out of this mark)Neither the less, a confirmed plane ticket with Hulk Hogans name was purchased for Hogan on the promise of him showing, it was never used.
4. The "VIP" tickets were over 100$ (for indy wrestling fed, WAAAAAY to much in my book and i don't give 2 craps about who you "promise" to bring) and regulars were like $40 (STILL way to high in my opinion, i wont even shell out $40 for crap seats at WWE houseshow for 2 people to show) All that the VIPs got extra was a dark match with two local guys (one even botched his intro, belongs to a fed as well that told me i wasn't good nuff for them and funniest thing is I've never flubbed an intro, nor have 5 different angles of me screwing up neither) Dark match here available on PM. You can decide how well the $80 difference was spent.
5. A lot of people not just them credit card holders got screwed. I was one of 3 cameramen not paid anything, we had to cover our own travel, i wasnt paid for any work to be done to the video, Nick Nitro Wymen the promoter disappeared before the show ended so i doubt even the wrestlers got paid.
6. The promoters been fined and under investigation in 2000 as well.

Now i know Hogans hurting from that divorce, took him right to the cleaners cuz hes desperately trying to get money from anything, ITS OBVIOUS shut up marks thinking Hogans some sort of God in this business. But to align your name and be the lead attraction on that side show of horrors, man HOGAN wake up brother. The internets eating this up and despite the utter denial from the federation that this even happened isn't fooling the fan base. I really do wish some sort of harm on Hogan, hell I'd do it if i was face to face with him, reason being, sure in the 80's you gave us the trash we're stuck with on tv today and yes you did a thing back in the 90's with 2 other fellas, one has the worst knees in the biz and the others showing up so intoxicated in the ring that even Justin Credible can't look at ya and the security has to literally pull you from the ring cuz you cant even walk. I serious think its time for the business to vomit this stale piece of toast back out, hes a cancer to the business and has been for a while. :banplz: <- reason for my emoticon, this is straight from the horses mouth. Not some other website, this happened to me first hand.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts