Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 1 1.6%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Born - Australia.
Currently living - Middle East. Millitary service purposes and stationed there.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
no offense to the OP, but that thread is incredibly ignorant lol
Oh, definitely, i was looking for a different one but this was from a while ago so thought we could maybe try and figure out if any changes have happened. Although, that's hard as they only included certain places. Saying that, only 5% were from 'other' and nearly 80% from either US/Canada/UK/Aus/NZ. Here is another from recently with more individual countries, again UK/USA/Canada/Aus, had 80% of the poll.

Ooops. Link is here: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/anything/609805-where-you.html?highlight=poll

·
Banned
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, definitely, i was looking for a different one but this was from a while ago so thought we could maybe try and figure out if any changes have happened. Although, that's hard as they only included certain places. Saying that, only 5% were from 'other' and nearly 80% from either US/Canada/UK/Aus/NZ. Here is another from recently with more individual countries, again UK/USA/Canada/Aus, had 80% of the poll.
I'm sure there are alot of Asian fans here too. I'm Filipino btw, and I can tell ya WWE is still big here (even Batista got fired), although we rarely spend time in the IWC. We basically just watch and enjoy the product :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts