Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else not care who Punk was talking about, and just want him to stay on commentary? Dont get me wrong, I like Punk as a wrestler or superstar or whatever, but I'm dreading the announce table going back to just King and Cole.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Not at all. I for one want to see Punk go back to what he does best,put on great matches and cut great promos. Also he isn't all that great a commentator it's just that having all this time with King and Cole behind the desk it makes Punk seem like a god.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Interested to see if he gets put on the broadcast team for TLC, but I think they need him in the ring more so than at the broadcast table. Granted both would be nice change of pace.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Is it me or has Lawler picked up his game massively as a result too? Punk is too good in the ring to stay on commentary but he should do it whenever he isn't wrestling.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I want Punk to wrestle. He was the only reason I even suffered through all those old ECW shows on Sci Fi. His matches in the indys are of legend in my eyes, kinda like Super Dragon, always feels like it means much more than it does. Like a world title's "Always on the line".

I am dreading Cole returning to commentary, better than Matthews though. Didn't he fuck up and call Daniel Bryan, Danielson? or something similar to that a couple weeks ago? When Cole had a hissy and Josh took over?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I'm...actually happy with Punk wrestling. But that's only because he is SO current. If this were long term, it just wouldn't be as enjoyable as he got more and more leashed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts