Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you love or hate Michael Cole, he was comical during Ryback's squash match. Him and Booker T had me laughing so hard. Loved the part where Booker tried saying something along the line of not taking anything away from the oppenent and he might have a chance, then Cole completely laughed at his face. Commentary was money during that match

·
Registered
31 Posts
michael cole has been a lot more bearable for a while. I didnt like him a couple months back (sometime when i started watching wrestling again last year) where he would spend the whole time cutting people off and continuously babble about things completely unrelated to the match. Or when he kept on ranting on daniel bryan to the point where you could barely pay attention to the match without muting him.

But now, he seems to have toned it down a bit, and i dont mind him anymore. I do like it when he and booker t are having fun. It just feels so much more natural when they joke around and have a good laugh, though i do wish they would sometimes talk about the match a little bit more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts