Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 2248 Posts

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
Yeah, GL was pretty funny. But man, Superman just comes off as an asshole and was the biggest problem of the movie, if his character is like that in new 52 then I'm glad I'm not reading it.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
So douche Superman is spilling over to the source. The end times are nigh.
I thought New 52 Superman was always a douche. Then again most of New 52 DC's heroes are.

Reactions: Omega_VIK

·
40,758 Posts
Never read anything but Batman of the new 52. I thought everyone in here said one of the Superman books was really good though.

·
women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
11,657 Posts
i wonder if joss whedon was aware that a couple of years before he did that storyline where The Danger Room Turns Evil that someone else did a storyline where Cerebro Turns Evil but nobody remembers that one because Joss Whedon didn't write it.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

:mark:

·
40,758 Posts
Doesn't look as retarded as I thought it would. I had really low bar set though.

It's better than Man of Steel tornado scene for sure.

·
Registered
510 Posts
So I read the first issue of the new She-Hulk series earlier today... I really liked it, definitely loving what Marvel is doing with these type of books (Hawkeye, Black Widow, Superior Foes and now She-Hulk).

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Where should I start with hellblazer, Constantine?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
btw Brek can back me up on this. Kick-Ass 3 is getting intense! I fucking love it. Deaths are fucking happening this way and that! Good shit so far.

181 - 200 of 2248 Posts