Wrestling Forum banner

1541 - 1560 of 1578 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,543
11. I could maybe lose another 1 or 2 but I don't want to leave too many people off this card for fear of them losing interest all together after the gap, especially the newer ones. Problem would still be there getting someone to judge the NFL topics regardless though. I asked Magic in that PM I sent out but he didn't reply. I don't like putting pressure on for people to judge though but I don't like having to resort to people like Pat and Rugrat judging debates.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
Agreed with your last sentence. Think JM would do an NFL debate or two in a pinch? A shame Magic didn't reply, but he's currently "ignoring" me because my username is Kobe so I can't help talk sense into him there.

If you need to bump me to a 4th debate go ahead. I can probably do an NFL one.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
What if Headliner or Clique were able to do, like, 1 each? Or Andre...

Quality judging is always helpful, even if it's 1 match.

It might be worth trying Middy or Poyser or any of those promising undercard guys in a lower-level matchup too.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,547
Who is Middy?

TDL XXXIX
banner to come

TDL Sports Division Title Match
Curry vs RetepAdam.

Should Sportsmen/Sportswomen be sanctioned by their Sport for actions away from their Sport?

TDL Wrestling Division Special Attraction Match
Seabs vs Headliner

If Steve Austin is available to wrestle at Wrestlemania 32, what match should he be in?

Magic vs Stax Classic
Which team has the best shot at beating Golden State Warriors in a Best of 7 Series, San Antonio Spurs or OKC Thunder?

CGS vs JustJoel
The 2016 Royal Rumble Match being for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Better than being for the Wrestlemania Title shot?

Yoda vs GothicBohemian
Does gambling have a positive or negative effect on society?

Rugrat vs sharkboy22 (??? if not Devante Swing)
Who is the best option to win the 2016 Royal Rumble; Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar or Triple H?

Poyser vs Ricky Jerret
Their choice

Devante Swing vs A-C-P vs Scott Hall's Ghost
Did WCW misuse Bret Hart during his run in the promotion?

Vague Katti vs BruiserKC vs undertakerfreak
Which performance is better, Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight or Anthony Hopkins in The Silence of the Lambs?

ABAS vs TKOK
Their choice - NFL Topic

Mr Jay-LK vs lectoryo vs stevefox1200
Should recreational marijuana usage be legal or not?

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
Cena getting injured and up in the air on whether he works Mania or not ruins my whole idea for that Austin Mania 32 topic. Everything becomes a cloud.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,549
TDL XXXIX
banner to come

Curry vs RetepAdam.

Should Sportsmen/Sportswomen be sanctioned by their Sport for actions away from their Sport?

Judges:
Seabs
Anark
Joel

Seabs vs Headliner

If Steve Austin is available to wrestle at Wrestlemania 32, what match should he be in?

Judges:
CGS
Anark
Joel

Magic vs Stax Classic
Which team has the best shot at beating Golden State Warriors in a Best of 7 Series, San Antonio Spurs or OKC Thunder?

Judges:
Seabs
RetepAdam.
Joel

CGS vs JustJoel
The 2016 Royal Rumble Match being for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Better than being for the Wrestlemania Title shot?

Judges:
Seabs
Anark
Curry

Yoda vs GothicBohemian

Judges:
ZOMBO
Anark
Corter

Who is the best option to win the 2016 Royal Rumble; Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar or Triple H?

Judges:
Seabs
CGS
Curry

Poyser vs Ricky Jerret
Did WWE make a mistake re-debuting Alberto Del Rio as a heel?

Judges:
Seabs
Curry
JustJoel

Judges:
ZOMBO
JustJoel
Rugrat

Vague Katti vs The Tempest vs undertakerfreak
Which performance is better, Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight or Anthony Hopkins in The Silence of the Lambs?

Judges:
Anark
Corter
CGS

ABAS vs TKOK
Which team has the best chance of winning the 2016 Superbowl?

Judges:
ZOMBO
Corter
Headliner

Judges:
Corter
Rugrat
ZOMBO

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,550
Cena getting injured and up in the air on whether he works Mania or not ruins my whole idea for that Austin Mania 32 topic. Everything becomes a cloud.
:shaq2

I thought he was definitely out btw.

Also would you be able to take the NFL topic for Judging? Don't worry if you don't want to.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
I love the gambling topic, and the Bret Hart match you have me judging. You can add me as a judge for the marijuana debate so we only need to find one more judge for the NFL debate.

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
:shaq2

I thought he was definitely out btw.

Also would you be able to take the NFL topic for Judging? Don't worry if you don't want to.
This is Cena we're talking about so we can never be certain. Remember what happened in 08.

I'll do it.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,555
TDL XXXIX
banner to come

Curry vs RetepAdam.

Judges:
Seabs
Anark
Joel

Seabs vs Headliner

Judges:
CGS
Anark
Joel

Magic vs Stax Classic

Judges:
Seabs
RetepAdam.
Joel

CGS vs JustJoel

Judges:
Seabs
Anark
Curry

Yoda vs GothicBohemian

Judges:
ZOMBO
Anark
Corter

Judges:
Seabs
CGS
Curry

Poyser vs Ricky Jerret
Did WWE make a mistake re-debuting Alberto Del Rio as a heel?

Judges:
Seabs
Curry
JustJoel

Judges:
ZOMBO
JustJoel
Rugrat

Vague Katti vs The Tempest vs undertakerfreak

Judges:
Anark
Corter
CGS

ABAS vs TKOK
Which team has the best chance of winning the 2016 Superbowl?

Judges:
ZOMBO
Corter
Headliner

Judges:
Corter
Rugrat
ZOMBO

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,556
RetepAdam. said:
Seabs said:
RetepAdam. said:
Seabs said:
If everyone submits for the end of the month then you can all have shop access (aka a coloured username). If one of you doesn't then nobody gets it.

:woo
I'll get my judging in without much trouble, but I haven't done any of my actual essay yet. Have other priorities to take care of and have been sick for the past three weeks. (Just started on antibiotics today. Hooray.)

Curry told me last night to ask for an extension, so I guess I'll ask for an extension. I'm doing a scouting report that I should be done with by the end of tonight (again, priorities) and then once I've gotten a good night sleep, I can probably start working on my TDL and have it done by Friday/Saturday. These things don't generally take me that long to do.

If that's all right with you.
Have you submitted yet? :fingerscrossed
No, not yet. Missed my window to do it on Saturday, and then had the Broncos game on Sunday and class yesterday.

I'll either do it tonight or not at all. I'm hoping it'll be the former. :side:
:deandre

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,557
Doesn't look like he submitted then. Fucking brilliant. Suggestions? Probably best at this point whatever it is it doesn't involve doing the debate on this card at this stage. I don't want to kick out high quality debaters right now but the fuck am I supposed to do. I told Stevie he was out for 3 cards and if he wanted back after that he can ask to come back so I can't really do anything else for Retep either.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
Yeah, you were about as lenient as possible with Retep here... Is this his second no-show or first?

Want me to fill in and keep it a title match? :kappa2

1541 - 1560 of 1578 Posts