Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JoMo should have won. WWE Sucks for making him lose. I mean he is fan favourite. Everyone loves him.

·
Banned
351 Posts
JoMo should have won. WWE Sucks for making him lose. I mean he is fan favourite. Everyone loves him.
He was not burried he lost via roll up

It is a storyline
He seemed frustrated after the match

a heel turn :eek:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Bullshit he should of won. He was in a title match against someone who really shouldn't be losing their title. If you're booking the IC title to mean something, you keep it on Rhodes who will cut promo after promo emphasizing its importance. Hell he brought back the classic design. You don't give it to a guy who seemingly can't cut a promo as a face and would treat the title as a prop. Plus, he wasn't squashed. He lost by a roll-up.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
He cant cut a promo to save his life.....I also like that Cody was in street clothes and still beat HoMo

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I wanna know how RAW guys can even f**king challenge for a goddamn Smackdown belt in the first place and why nobody on RAW challenges Henry if restrictions no longer apply?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I wanna know how RAW guys can even f**king challenge for a goddamn Smackdown belt in the first place and why nobody on RAW challenges Henry if restrictions no longer apply?
I would guess that Raw being a supershow now breaks down those barriers when it suits them. It still wouldn't make much sense for people to challenge Henry though, the whole idea is he's a big monster who can't be beaten. You wouldn't rush into that battle.

Although I suspect that doesn't mean future Champs are going to be facing Raw guys for the WHC - unless, like I said, it suits them. That's just wrestling for ya.

As for JoMo losing... I don't make any secrets about my disliking of the guy so I couldn't care less to be honest. I can understand why his fans are frustrated though, but hey - it's his fault for going out with the crazy bitch I guess.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
They are very slowly trying to end the brand extinction. I bet you that there will be no draft next year. The supershow is the beginning.
I hope not..I love the draft, It always makes things fresh. I was so excited for Cena to be on SD, But that didnt happen sadly :(

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
it is ok

rhodes wants the ic title to have a meaning again and just randomly loosing it doesnt help at all
it also puts rhodes over now defending his title 3 times in one week

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It was a random title defense, Morrison received a title shot with no build-up. Why give him the belt before giving their current heel champion a true chance? It was the right decision to keep the belt on Rhodes. Maybe if they start to book Morrison more & more as a credible threat, then he'd serve a purpose & becomes viable option to take the belt off Rhodes at some point.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts