Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Righty-O. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that the GFX section is pretty much on life support lately, so Kib and I have been discussing something in an attempt to kick-start the section.

What we want to see is a bit of yourself in a GFX piece.

In other words, the theme is originality.

We don't care if you've been GFXing for 7 days, 7 months, or 7 years. Let's see what the entire WF GFX force can come up with!

So, here are the rules for the contest:

------------------------------------------------

Theme: Originality
Size: 500 x 500 min
Turn in time: 20 January (negotiable)

------------------------------------------------

Now, Kibondo is organising some neat little prizes for the best pieces. What those prizes are, well, that's a surprise for now :D .

But...what I can say is that EVERYONE who participates will get a free username modification. You don't have to win, you don't have to come 2nd, or even 3rd. You just have to take part ;)

The final pieces will be judged out of 10 by Kibondo and myself, just to keep everything on the straight and narrow for this trial contest.

So come on guys, show us what you've got!

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
do we pm you or just post it on here?

·
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Umm, just posting here is fine hey. Don't worry, take your time. Give us the best piece you can ;) .

·
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, here's some motivation for people to enter this.

Someone has convinced the higher ups of this forum to give a name modification to whoever enters this.

Come on guys, there's a prize for just competing! Let's see some pieces!

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
I'm working on something, hopefully i'll get it done in time :)

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I've never made anything before but I might try to do something I'll see and think about it after I think of what I should do in it anyway.

·
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for entering Wrestling>Cena, good to see someone putting some effort into their GFX ;)

Come on guys. I did mention that you get a name modification just for participating, right? Let's see some more entries, and let's give the GFX section some new life!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.