Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
#JeterFarewellTour
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you, thought for just a spilt second, that Santino might actually elimanate ADR and win the Rumble? I know for just moment, I thought he was going to!!

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I thought about it but then I thought no way they can take this guy from a complete joke to WM main event in 3 months. Maybe next year though. The crowd sure popped.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
For about 5 secs I did but then I realized this is the freaking WWE man you can't do BS like this

·
Registered
10,002 Posts
I thought so too, I was already thinking of how they would explain it tomorrow night, or the Raw GM would interfere and restart the match with Del Rio and Santino.

I for one didn't like the ending, there is a big difference with Del Rio eliminating Orton to win the Rumble, and him eliminating Santino to win the Rumble, it kinda tarnished the victory.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I thought of it as a 50/50 chance.
BUT.... I know if he did win, the writers would find a way to take him out of the main event picture some how.

·
Registered
957 Posts
All I can say is that my friends and I were screaming at the top of our lungs for Santino.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
No. Because WWE aren't that retarded
I thought about it but then I thought no way they can take this guy from a complete joke to WM main event in 3 months. Maybe next year though. The crowd sure popped.
Really? They put a World Heavyweight title (not to mention winning MITB) on Jack Swagger when he had absolutely no momentum and he was Santino's whipping boy for awhile before that. A jobber for short.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Would of been the worst thing the WWE has ever done. Ever.

cant even believe he was runner up

·
Registered
189 Posts
I think there'd be riots if Santino had won the Rumble. I certainly know I'd have to find my nearest WWE corporate office and set it on fire. Assuming of course anything is left by the time I get there.

·
Registered
859 Posts
no

1 - 20 of 31 Posts