Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A sudden flurry of newbs is doing this. I don't know if it's against the rules or not, but that doesn't stop it from pissing me off. I don't mind if you've got it in a sig like some good users here have, but to start a whole new thread when people are already using this forum to talk/discuss/review the events is annoying and spammish.

You can actually, oh, I don't know, POST A REVIEW instead of trying to score hits or views r subscribers or whatever.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
It is annoying as fuck ,it's worse in the other wrestling section then anywhere.Also there's people posting just to plug wrestling companies and even wrestlers ,looking at you Strangler Corleone.:lmao

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I thought I'd watch one and be fair about it. Then it got to the MAIN EVENT and one of the kids (sitting in front of their stuffed bear and school photo) said 'I didn't watch Cena/Barrett because it didn't interest me'. So that was a good 12 minutes of worthlessness I'll never get back.

I was angry, but then TeaZy's joke just made me a little bit sad. Now I feel nothing.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
yeah you are so right... graduating high school in six months and accepted to college means I am totally going nowhere. :rolleyes:

you havent even graduated middle school yet... oh and i dont comment on all of your replies so your statement is false. try harder ...got

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
YouTube reviews are rather pointless. I do like watching some 'shooters' videos but only when they're giving their thoughts on what's been going down lately, not when they do it weekly. TripleG from this forum makes good videos.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
It's just a bunch of fat kids with cheesy mustache and South Park posters on the wall behind them.

Reactions: What 3:16

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
yeah you are so right... graduating high school in six months and accepted to college means I am totally going nowhere. :rolleyes:

you havent even graduated middle school yet... oh and i dont comment on all of your replies so your statement is false. try harder ...got
You basically do, everytime I post something I can expect your opinion/thoughts soon to follow. Getting accepted into college and not even knowing how to use proper grammar is sad also, and I am in high school you ...got. ;)

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
You basically do, everytime I post something I can expect your opinion/thoughts soon to follow. Getting accepted into college and not even knowing how to use proper grammar is sad also, and I am in high school you ...got. ;)
Oh grammar nazi now are ya? Oh and if you don't like replying to you, just don't post in rants anymore. Seriously

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
tEAzY shouldn't start being the grammar police. I've seen him misspell lots of shit. I let it slide though because I don't have a stick up my ass.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
I'm DJ G-D and I'm still not getting anywhere in life so I feel the need to relentlessly comment on TeaZy's every reply.
how exactly do you seem to know what's going on in EVERYONE's life?

the fact that you constantly need to mention stuff like that about how all these "trolls" are going nowhere in life makes you seem insecure with your own. you're probably not aware of that, but then again, you're not aware of a lot of things, and we just don't have the time to go through it all.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Too bad tEAzY doesn't have a "dead" parent like VipeRko. As soon as I called him son a few times he ran back to the rassling sections.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Here is sample of basically every internet wrestling show or "podcast"

GuYS I'm A WrESTLinG ShoOTEr SmARk

I GIvE RAnDy TiTLE RuN 4.783946/5

CeNA SUCKS!!!11111!! (funny faces)

TNA UsES Too MAny OlD GUys AnD TALK TOO MUCH!!11!(stare at camera)

In short if your not a journalist in real life, your not one on the internet

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Here is sample of basically every internet wrestling show or "podcast"

GuYS I'm A WrESTLinG ShoOTEr SmARk

I GIvE RAnDy TiTLE RuN 4.783946/5

CeNA SUCKS!!!11111!! (funny faces)

TNA UsES Too MAny OlD GUys AnD TALK TOO MUCH!!11!(stare at camera)

In short if your not a journalist in real life, your not one on the internet
Not to mention they are all 300+ lbs or skinny nerds that suffer from social retardation. It's pretty fucking embarrassing.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts